If you are working with more than the 2 companies then you can use it. You can also differentiate them on the basis of departments and regions as well. You can do add, delete or restore the company in the Sage 50 anytime. Here is the method that you can opt to process the functions of adding, restoring and deleting the company.
Step for Add, Delete or Restore the Company File in Sage
Add a company files in Sage 50
- Go to the File menu option in the Sage software
- Then click on the New option to add a new file
- After that, click on the Open Company Data
- Now click on the Add Company to add the file
- Then use an existing company stored on your network & then do click on the Browser
- Find the data file or you can also write the path of the file and then click on the OK button
- Now click on the Next button to proceed and then click on the Connect option
- Write the credentials and then click on the OK button.
To restore a Backup files in Sage 50
- Do click on the File menu and then click on the New to add it
- Then select the Company
- Now do click on the Restore the data from the backup that you have done recently
- After that click on the Browse button to find the backup file for restoration
- When you got the file then select it and click on the Open button to open it in the Sage
- At the end, click on the Next and the Restore button to get it done.
To delete the company file in Sage
- Firstly, make sure that the company you want to remove is not open or not in the working mode
- Now click on the File and then select the option Delete company from the drop-down options
- You need to select the name of the company you are going to remove
- After that click on the OK or Delete Company
- Select the Yes option and the n OK button
- At the end, click on the Cancel.
In this, if you get the message saying that you cannot delete the default company file. Then you must use the Rebuild option to delete the company file data.
How to reach us?
For more information, about any other Sage 50 technical support or functional queries you can easily contact the team members to help you out. The team is glad to provide you the best assistance as they are available 24/7 hours. They never disappoint you regarding any glitches. You just need to dial the Sage 50 customer support number at any point of time. You can also reach them via email or Sage 50 live chat to get the solution to the problems.