Looking to convert QuickBooks file to Sage 50? Just follow the below steps and get the QuickBooks file Sage 50. Many medium and small size organizations are currently using the Sage 50. Daily tasks are becoming very much easier using this accounting software.
Steps for Convert QuickBooks File to Sage 50
While creating a new company in Sage 50 you can transfer the list of records and company information from QuickBooks to Sage 50. Below versions are given from which you can transfer the information.
- QuickBooks 2011 or 2012 to Sage 50 2013 or 2014
- You can although import QuickBooks 2013 to Sage 50 2013 or 2014
- QuickBooks 2011 to Sage Simply Accounting 2012
- QuickBooks 2010 to Sage Simply Accounting 2011
- QuickBooks 2006 or 2007 to Simply Accounting 2010
- QuickBooks 2007 or 2008 to Simply Accounting2010
Pre Conversion Checklist
- Your QuickBooks program and company data must be installed on the same computer that is used for conversion.
- Make sure that windows Regional and Language Options and your QuickBooks company use the same short date format, and this currency format: $123,456.00
- In QuickBooks, export the Employee list and payroll items to an IIF file if your company uses payroll. If you don’t send this information, you won’t retain employee payroll details or information about your company’s incomes and deductions.
- Include the chart of accounts and currency list information in the IIF file if your company uses multiple currencies.
What can you Convert?
The information which can be converted from QuickBooks to Sage 50
- Company Information: Budgets, credits cards, price list
- Records: vendors, customers, employee, accounts, inventory items jobs
Make sure that you are in single-user mode, to get in single-user mode you can follow the below steps
- Go to file>>Import /Export>then Import records
- Click ok
- Choose QuickBooks
- Choose next
- Before importing creates a backup of the data
- Select the item you want to import, related to what was saved from
- Go to the location of exported files where .IIF files exported from QuickBooks
- Select all in the same window
- Click next to start the import process
- Select Ok
- Complete the process by clicking on finish
How do you Convert your Data QuickBooks File to Sage 50
In 2015.4 and prior:
1) Open the Sage 50 and choose the option to create a new company in Sage 50.
2) Select” Yes. Convert my QuickBooks company to Sage 50,” and click next.
3) Click Finish and the conversion wizard will start
4) Click on Next and review the conversion checklist
5) Browse to select your QuickBooks company file, and click Next
6) Select which information you want to convert and click on Next. Your QuickBooks company should be open at this point.
7) Verify the fiscal year dates and click next.
8) Enter file name and location of Sage 50 company, then click on next
9) Review the summary information, click on next.
10) Sage 50 will now create your new company
11) At this point, you can open or print a summary of the conversion process
12) Click on Next and then finish
13) Because Sage 50 does not work the same way that QuickBooks, it is very important to check your Sage 50 settings and records to make sure your new company is set up correctly
How to get in touch with us
For more information or any help simply get connected with our Sage 50 technical support number , You can also do Sage 50 live chat or email us at [email protected], our team will get in touch with you soon. For any technical queries or help just get in touch with us and professional and trained customer service executives help you to solve your problem.