QuickBooks has a huge database server that allows numerous users to store their company data and access them easily. Due to the comprehensive availability of virtual space, sometimes issues can also occur with the database. One such error is the damaged QuickBooks database error. This error makes it difficult for users to understand. If you also encounter the same error then you need to go through the proper resolutions so that you can easily resolve this error as soon as possible. This guide helps you out in providing the best troubleshooting steps for how to resolve damaged QuickBooks database errors.
Possible Causes behind the Damaged QuickBooks Database Error
QuickBooks database usually encounters errors or problems unknowingly. In that case, it throws up an error message stated that “This is a corrupt or damaged QuickBooks database” or “Data has lost integrity”. When you encounter such type of error message that needs to be treated and resolved seriously. In its conventional database, the lack of resilience comes to the surface and the .QWB file makes it difficult to determine the file corruption. When QuickBooks detect the files, most often they become corrupt.
What can be the most Probable Reasons Behind QB File Corruption
There can be multiple reasons behind your QuickBooks file gets corrupted or damaged such as:
- Due to fewer resources in virtual Memory, RAM, Network Interface Cards, Network Cables, Routers, etc.
- The file size for the QuickBooks Company stretches beyond its safe limit, or 200MB or 450 MB.
- Due to specialized or distinct reasons, improving the shutdown of the framework could prompt a QuickBooks database debasement.
- The other explanation for this could also be a virus attack on the hard drive on which the database is installed.
How do you Identify Corruption in your QuickBooks Database
This is the most critical aspect of addressing the issues, but if you don’t know where the problem is, it cannot be accomplished. After all, if you don’t even know where it exists, how do you hope to fix the issue? Corruption in these files is a little tricky to find, but it can’t save you for long if you read the instruction and follow it.
- Lost lists of transactions and entries.
- The negative balance remaining in the background of the transaction indicates that.
- Shut your QuickBooks down and try to save a transaction or uninstall it.
- You will see online reviews >> report windows for bugs and see the HTML code in the application.
- QuickBooks runs a sluggish, process that takes longer than usual.
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve Damaged QuickBooks Database Errors
Running the Rebuild Utility helps you in repairing the corrupt or damaged QB database file. Perform the below-listed steps before you run the Rebuild Utility:
- To start with copying the file from your local drive where it is stored on a network drive
- Make sure the items like customer name, accounts should not be hidden
- Now, you run the Rebuild Utility Tool
- Next, go to the File menu and then look for Utility
- And immediately you receive a message stating that to backup the affected file
- Come back to your Verify Data Utility after running Rebuild Utility.
Contact the team for more queries
For more details concerning the QuickBooks error or still facing difficulty in how to Resolve Damaged QuickBooks Database Errors then do contact with certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. You can contact them just by dialing a Toll-Free number +1858-300-6463, drop an email at [email protected] or do a 24*7 QuickBooks live chat. Alternatively, you can fill out customer query form along with your queries details and the team will get back in the minimum time frame.