QuickBooks work smoothly on Windows Operating systems as well as on MAC but it is quite different from Windows systems. There is one issue that usually users come across that is disable merchant services in QuickBooks MAC. It is a suggestion that you don’t waste more on getting technical support assistance as this process can be easily sorted out in a house with little instructions. This post discusses all the easy and simple steps that help you to disable merchant service. However, there is a single method for this error that is available but we will provide a helpful alternative method as well. If you’re a new user we suggest you try to connect with the www.accountingguide.co team. They assist you with how to disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC and you can easily connect them via email or a live chat.
What is Merchant service in QuickBooks MAC?
QB for MAC consists of different user interfaces as compared to QuickBooks for Desktop. It also provides a wide range of tools and features for MAC users. One such useful feature is Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC so that you are asked to furnish credit card details when you create an invoice. It helps users to block the daily updates when making invoices or payments. Such messages hinder your work and divert your mind when you’re indulging in some important work.
Pointers need to remember before you Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC
Before users proceed with the disable process, there are certain pointers that need to keep in mind that is discussed below:
- Make sure you have all the documents handy while restoring or refreshing QuickBooks MAC
- It is important that user needs to refresh and then restart the QB MAC
- It is also required that users have to close all the business/company files and versions before you refresh the same
- The last and the most important thing is the issues may get rectified when you refresh or restart the QuickBooks MAC. If not resolved then users may need to check the QB version in use and make sure they update it to the latest one.
Easy methods for How to Disable Merchant Services in QB MAC
Disabling the merchant services lets you know that when you enter an invoice it doesn’t ask to furnish the information related to the credit card. Here are steps to do so:
- Ensure that you know shortcuts in MAC before you proceed further
- The very first step is press Command ⌘ + F button together on your MAC device
- Next, explore the keychain option
- After selecting the keychain option and then click on keychain access
- Now, type QuickBooks in the open search field
- To proceed further, click on the Connection tickets for the QuickBooks merchant service
- Select the “Edit” option and then select the “Delete” option
- Now, a new screen pops up that asks are you sure to delete the connection ticket or not
- When you hit the delete option that successfully disabled merchant services in QB MAC
- The final step is to restart your MAC device once you confirm that the merchant services are disabled successfully.
Alternate methods to disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC
The automated update highlights a tool that has some outstanding features that will automatically install certain updates that will help you remove the Merchant Services for QuickBooks MAC. If you want to install QuickBooks on your device, this process is an extremely simple and easy process to install QuickBooks in the system.
Connect with the team for additional help
It is believed that the above-discussed methods help you in how to disable merchant services in QuickBooks MAC. If things have not gone as described above, you should immediately chat with the team. You can drop an email at this email address email@example.com along with the queries details. As the service is available all round the clock so you’re free to connect them anytime. You can also fill up the customer contact form along with your query details and the team will respond to you soon with a complete resolution.