Every year QuickBooks new editions are launched by Intuit to ease the complicated accounting process. In QuickBooks Desktop 2021, all the new features provide a streamlined accounting process. It comes with 64-bit processors, which means more quickly completing every task, like creating transactions, running reports, and reconciling bank accounts.
Why Upgrade 2021 QuickBooks to 2022?
If you want to streamline your whole accounting process. Then, it is highly recommended that you upgrade your Quickbooks.
Instant Reporting: Your Accounting system should have an instant reporting system. Quickbooks 2022 can help you quickly create and access reports whenever required.
Quick Response Time: The real-time detail of all your accounts helps you respond fast to any change occurring in the business.
Maintain the Relationship between Banks and Investors: It lets you easily access the balance sheets data depending on the time. It will also help you keep an eye on the business trends and calculate the fiscal year-end tax calculation.
Improve Cash Management: It can simplify the cash management tasks, including the accessibility of handling supplier & customer accounts recording in the paper and monitors payment and deposits. It can let you easily offer the cash management you need to generate a financial paper trail.
Better Financial Analysis: This can help you have in-depth knowledge on analysing the accounts and the process of making financial statements. This will also reduce the accounting price and assist you with more time for data analysis and modifying the strategies.
Less Risk: It eases monitoring fraud & embezzlement. It can help in displaying the proof of the financial records.
System Requirements For Quickbooks 2022
- Windows Server 2012 R2 is required.
- Windows Server 2012 is required.
- Windows Server 2019 is required.
- Windows Server 2016 is required.
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit required.
- Windows 8.1, all editions, including 64-bit, natively installed required.
- Good Internet access and Internet Explorer 11.
- Processor 2.4 GHz minimum required.
- RAM 8GB minimum for 64-bit, 16GB required.
- Server RAM requirements
- 1-5 Users: 8GB RAM
- 10-14 Users: 12GB RAM
- 15-19 Users: 16GB RAM
- 20 Users: 20+GB RAM
- 2.5GB of disk space is required. More- 60MB for Microsoft .NET 4.8 Runtime, with the installation files.
- Additional requirements:
- Need minimum 4.0GB RAM
- North American version of Windows required.
- Regional settings are supported when it is set to English.
- Screen resolution 1280 x 1024 or higher with up to 2 extended monitors required.
Read More-: How to Download QuickBooks 2020
QuickBooks 2022 Subscription Offering
QuickBooks will now only be selling its Premier, Pro, and Mac products as Premier Plus, Pro Plus, and Mac Plus subscriptions.
The below mentioned are features incorporated with the QuickBooks Pro Plus and Premier Plus (Windows) editions:
- Up to 38% faster, more reliable computing power (64-bit).
- Unlimited customer support and data recovery at no extra charge.
- Access to the latest version, with updated features, security patches, and support.
- Premium money management and time saving features.
Final Words :
In case you are facing any kind of issues or have any kind of queries, feel free to reach out to our team for further help in this regard.
💠 Frequently Asked Questions 💠
How can I purchase QuickBooks 2022?
Whenever QuickBook’s new release is launched, it will be available on the QuickBooks official website Intuit. Also, there are various other QuickBooks verified resellers available where you can purchase your required version of Quickbooks.
How would I get to know about the Latest Releases in QuickBooks? Do I Need to Keep a Check Regularly?
No, once a new release is launched, you will be notified about it. However, you can also check it by opening QuickBooks and clicking the F2 button. This will show you the product information window. You can verify the active version and release.
What If I Face Installation, Update, or Upgrade Errors During QuickBooks 2022 Upgrades?
When you try to download the latest upgrades, errors might seem to occur. But, no worries! Just check your internet connections, firewall settings, or check whether the Microsoft .NET framework is damaged. If still the error persists, you can help fix the same from Intuit.