Sage 50 is one of the most popular and premium accounting software used by various small and medium business owners and solo traders, all around the world. This is a much trusted software as it comes with a lot of services and features as well as it is stays up to date with its regular versions and service updates. One of these latest updates is the release of the accounting program, Sage 50 2022 version.
The Sage 50 2022 is the latest released accounting program update with tons of new features and improvements. This includes all the product solutions of the software with the updates of the previous features. These features help you to manage your day to day financial accounting or managing your business data efficiently.
Features & Improvements in Sage 50 2022:
- Bank Feeds – With much more improved and transformed bank feeds, services while connecting with your bank, uploading or downloading transactions or any other activity done with the bank are so much smoother and faster. Bank reconciliation process is much more simplified.
- Error Handling for Sage Services – You can access the Sage 50 company in the read only mode even if you are facing any kind of service problems, connectivity issues or technical glitches. This feature not only aids in showing you exactly the kind of problem you are facing but also provides you steps and options to stop the damage and fix it. Sage 50 is enhancing all its error handling potentials by putting in extra efforts to provide hassle free and error free Sage services.
- Paid Family Leave Withholding Option – This is a feature of the Payroll Settings and it is modified to involve the withholding options of a paid family leave as part of many other state taxes. Though, it is necessary to collect the contribution by the employees from the employees. This feature is recently added to few states for the new payroll functionality in order to accommodate paid family leaves.
- 1099 Process Improvement – In this latest 2022 version, there is an all new 1099 MISC form and the box designations are changed. The 1099 NEC form is introduced as well for reporting of non employee compensation. In this latest release, all of the changes are done in the 1099 default settings.
- Remote Data Access Adaptability – This feature provides a much more improved user experience in a remote data access. This feature aids in helping you access or open the company files in the offline mode that would provide you read only access.
System Requirements for Sage 50 2022:
- 2.0 GHz processor for single users and multiple users
- 4 GB of RAM for single and multiple users
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (version 1809 and higher) with all the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space installation
- Installation of Internet Explorer 11.0 is mandatory (version 11.0 and higher for Sage Payments Solutions, Sage Payroll Solutions and other Connected Services Integration). Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome (version 2020 and higher) web browsers are supported only when accessing available Connected Services outside of the product itself
- Microsoft.NET framework 4.7.2 which includes DirectX Dependency for .NET needs an additional 280 MB to 850 MB
- At least high color (16 bit) SVGA Video and Minimum resolution of 1280 x 800, with a preferred resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher along with small fonts/DPI settings required
- All of the online services and features require internet access (For the best performance you can download speeds of at least 25 mbps and upload speeds of at least 10 mbps)
- 5 GB file maximum size for Sage Drive companies
- A maximum of 15 characters or less is required for a Computer name.
Integration/ Compatibility Requirements of Sage 50 2022 :
- Outlook, Word Integration and Excel require Outlook, Word and Excel (32 bit versions) 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Microsoft 365 Integration would require Microsoft 365 Business Premium or Enterprise Editions
- Printers which are supported by Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Adobe Reader Acrobat.
Different Sage 50 2022 U.S Versions:
Sage 50 Premium 2022:
This version provides you with the ease of a customized view of all the essential metrics and reports. It simplifies the monitoring of account balances, outstanding receivables and quarterly revenues. Investing in the Sage 50 Premium 2022 version not only saves valuable money but also enhances customer satisfaction with the all new and improved features like invoicing costs, jobs and estimates.
Sage 50 Pro 2022:
Invest in Sage 50 Pro 2022 version if you require a fully supported Sage system with time saving tools and services. It allows you to automate all of Sage 50’s latest updates and other product enhancements through the Sage business care plan for 12 months from the date of purchase. You can also use the Business Intelligent Reports for making productive business decisions. You can easily track employee deductions and work on other tasks efficiently.
Sage 50 Quantum 2022:
This version does much more than any other business accounting system, therefore, it is recognized and accepted as the best business management solution. It offer top notch business solutions at affordable prices. This lets you use a centralized point to organize and manage the entire business, track every aspect, manage the vendors, jobs, inventory and services. This version allows you to use more features by paying less.
Sage 50 Cloud 2022:
Sage 50 Cloud uses a remote access feature for better collaboration due to which you can use the data stored in a completely secure cloud infrastructure. Fortunately, this version of Sage 50 is now super easy to download. With the new enhancements, you can get features like improved banking service integration, quickly finding connection issues with an instant prompt and an error guide or you can run shared company files in a read only mode when offline.
In case you are facing any kind of issues or have any kind of queries, feel free to reach out to our team, which is available 24×7 for your assistance, be it via chat, email or calls. You can connect with us regarding any kind of problems or errors.