QuickBooks is made in that way so that it can be run with minimal system requirements and with almost every operating system. Today’s article helps you to inform you about the issues which QuickBooks creates while working with Windows 10 operating system. It is noticed that QuickBooks creates errors when Windows 10 is updated. Although you can contact the QuickBooks experts at [email protected] anytime some troubleshooting steps help you to get rid of this trouble.
What is QuickBooks
QuickBooks Desktop is one of the finest and best accounting software which is made for small or medium business. It includes a set of tools and which are the reasons for managing the business by dealing with vendors, customers, and employees.
It helps you majorly entering bills, statements, and creating invoices, tracking inventory, etc. Some major things which you can manage with the QuickBooks are mentioned below :
- Customization reports
- Listings such as customers, vendors or item lists
- Chart of accounts in financial management
- Payroll management service
- Manage invoices, bills and receipts and much more
Reasons why QuickBooks normally do not works on Window 10 computer
QuickBooks is now most known accounting software which helps small and medium-sized business especially to manage their accounts, track of financial transactions, tax, bills, sales reports, etc. It also manages a sales report, quickly handle all invoices with expense management as well.
It is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and other later operating systems. However, sometimes many users noticed that it creates problems while working with the Windows 10 computer when new windows updates are installed. Many reasons could be behind that some of the major troubles are:
- Windows update installation while QuickBooks working
- Now switching of the computer in a recommended way or leaving it on for many days
- Using older versions of QuickBooks
Steps to fix the issue of Windows 10 Updates that affect your QuickBooks
It can be solved and there are two ways of the same :
- Upgrading the QuickBooks version
- Going back to the previous build of windows
Going back to the previous build of Windows
You can fix the issue by restoring your system to the previous build of Windows 10 means before the installation of updates. To do this you need to just follow the below steps:
- Go to the Windows start button >>Settings
- Click the Update and Security tab
- Click on recovery tab
- Locate the option ” Go back to earlier build” and check it
- Now click on the button “Get Started”
- Now follow the instructions coming on screen
- After following the process check if the error is solved
Upgrade to the latest version of QuickBooks
The next option is to update the latest version of the QuickBooks which makes sure the compatibility of QuickBooks with the Windows 10 updates. Because QuickBook’s latest version surely work more easily and more flowless with the windows 10.
For any help, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks experts through live chat on accountingguide.co. QuickBooks Helpdesk is available 24*7 to assist you with all the possible errors and issues you happen anytime. All the technicians are professional, polite, dedicated, and trained in a way so that they can provide you the best solution in minimal time. You can also email at [email protected] or fill the customer contact form to get a call back from the QuickBooks professional. Just connect anytime and make your QuickBooks faster and error-free.