One of the most important and admired features of QB software is printing from QuickBooks. Users can often experience printing problems in QuickBooks, which might occur due to a missing or corrupt QuickBooks portion. Or some kind of printer or device problem can even end up being unable to print errors in QuickBooks. There can be different forms of printing problems, as well as a lot of causes behind any problem and methods for how to fix printing problems in QuickBooks mentioned later in this article.
List of Common Printing Issues Faced by QuickBooks Users
- QuickBooks is not responding
- Not able to print Invoices or Cheques
- QuickBooks Error 1722 or 1801 encountered when installing PDF Converter
- Print Problem on MAC
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error code -20, -30, or -41
- QuickBooks freezes when you try to reconcile accounts
- PDF Converter shows offline
- Could not print to the printer
- QuickBooks Printing problem checks, etc.
Reasons that Lead to Printing Problems in QuickBooks
For many purposes, printing via QuickBooks is commonly used. QuickBooks would not interrupt the smooth operation by printing errors, and there can be many reasons behind this. Below mentioned a few of the most common causes of printing problems:
- QuickBooks is not properly linked to a printer or QB that faces Microsoft XPS Document Writer connection problems.
- The machine freezes at the moment when the user saves the PDF for synchronizing problems.
- One of the reasons behind the occurrence of this form of the problem could also be the missing XPS printer engine.
- One of the factors could also be a PDF converter activation issue.
- The missing or damaged QB PDF factor could also turn into printing problems for QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks cannot print directly to your PDF converter file.
- Error 1722 or 1801, if overlooked, may become a cause for printing problems occurring.
- Due to communication problems, QuickBooks does not translate to paper.
Important pointers need to keep in mind before you start the troubleshooting process
You have to keep the following pointers in mind before you begin the troubleshooting process to fix the printer problems:
- Ensure that the new update is available for QuickBooks.
- Also, make sure the printer is linked to the device and the printing program should also be available.
- Another consideration is to ensure that the right printer driver is enabled and there are no compatibility problems between the device and the printer as well.
- Also, verify whether you can print outside of QuickBooks.
Easy and Quick Methods to Fix Printing Problems in QuickBooks
Below are some of the easy and quick fixation methods that help you to get rid of such printing problems in QuickBooks:
Method 1: Check the Printer
You can check your printer by taking a print out in Notepad if you’re able to take a print outside of QuickBooks. Follow these steps to do so:
- Press the Windows Start button and then look for Notepad
- Next, write down something on your notepad and then choose the Print option
- Now, select the right printer and then hit the Print button.
If it won’t work then you have to move to the next method.
Method 2: Fix the printing problems
- Initially, shut down the PC and then make sure that have placed the paper properly
- Confirm the cable interface that must be properly connected
- Now, turn on your Desktop and printer back on
- Next, go to the Control Panel and select Printer
- Select the Use Printer Online by right-clicking the Printer option
- Print a test page the printer and the desktop are Ok
If the problem still exists then you must try the below steps:
- Verify that you are using the new printer driver by browsing the official website of the manufacturer in order to download and install the latest version of the printer driver.
- Ensure that the printer does not show error lights.
- You have to refer to the printer documents supplied by the manufacturer for any kind of printer detail. The following could be relevant to the information:
- Test page print issues
- Printer error indications
- Printing issues from notepad
Method 3: Run QuickBooks PDF and print repair tool from the tool hub program
By downloading and installing QuickBooks Tool Hub, you can easily fix a bunch of QuickBooks errors. To fixing the printing issue, users need to run the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
The above-provided information will be a great help for you if you’re looking solutions for how to fix Printing Problems in QuickBooks. However, if the issue still nit received then you need to immediately contact with QuickBooks team of experts via QuickBooks technical support Toll-Free helpdesk number . The team is well experienced in rectifying queries related to QuickBooks. You can connect them via email [email protected] or 24*7 QuickBooks live chat.