QuickBooks can be considered as one of the best multitasking and multi-feature accounting software. It is almost known by everyone, especially for the medium and small-sized business owners. It is one of the all-rounder accounting software. However, there are some errors which may come any time and one of the error is QuickBooks Error 1334. The below article contains information regarding QuickBooks Error 1334, followed by causes and resolutions. Anyone can follow the below methods and resolve the QuickBooks error 1334.
What is QuickBooks Error 1334?
QuickBooks error 1334 is one of the common error which arises due to the QuickBooks installation file is damaged or missing with corrupted .NET framework. This error encounters while updating, installing, or while repairing QuickBooks. When this error comes it might show the error message given below :
- Error 1334 – Error writing to filename [file name], verify if you have access to the directory
- Error 1334 – File cant be installed, Insert the QuickBooks CD and retry
What are the symptoms of the QuickBooks Error 1334
Identifying the QuickBooks error 1334 is one of the toughest work and through some below points you can easily do this:
- On the screen QuickBooks error, 1334 comes and after that, the active window will be crashed
- QuickBooks is loading but don’t perform properly
- Your computer starts freezing after some couple of seconds
- Windows starts responding slowly suing with mouse and keyboard
Factors responsible for the QuickBooks Error 1334
Every error initiates from a cause and like other errors this error also have some reasons which lead to QuickBooks Error 1334
- QuickBooks installation is corrupted or it is incomplete
- Corruptions in the windows registry from the last changes made in QuickBooks and with related software
- Virus or other malware infected the Windows files or QuickBooks related program files
- Some QB related files deleted by third party software
Solutions to fix the QuickBooks Error 1334
There could be many methods to solve the QuickBooks error 1334, however below are some common methods through which anyone can solve the QuickBooks Error 1334.
Method 1 – If Error code 1334 arises while opening or installing the QuickBooks
- Locate and open the company file with the extension .qbw
- Now open the company file by doing the double click (companyfilename.qbw)
Method 2 – If the error comes when the users are opening or updating QuickBooks
In this method, you need to first uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks by using a clean install. It includes first uninstalling the software properly which also removes the corrupted files, only then you can perform the proper and clean installation of the QuickBooks. It is one of the most successful methods which mostly resolve the QuickBooks error 1334. You need to download the clean install tools below steps:
- Once the QuickBooks exe file is downloaded save it on the computer
- Now after saving successfully file open the .exe file
- When you start installing the .exe file you will be notified to accept the license agreement after reading it
- Choose the version of QuickBooks and proceed to continue
- Now you will get the message “QuickBooks is not ready for clean install please install it to the default directory
Once you are done rename all the folders as given below :
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\\QuickBooks (year)
- C:\Users\(current user)\App data\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks (Year)
- C:\Programs Files\Intuit\QuickBooks(year)
- 64 bit version C:\Program Files (x86) \Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
Method 3 – When the QuickBooks error code 1334 comes while installing QuickBooks
While installing the QuickBooks if Error code 1334 comes, then you need to repair and reinstall the Microsoft.NET Framework.
How to get in touch?
Hopefully, the above steps help to rectify the QuickBooks Error 1334. Still, for any assistance dial +1858-300-6463 and get connected with the QuickBooks assistance team or visit accountingguide.co and do the live chat with the QB professionals. QuickBooks members are expert, professional, polite, and certified. QuickBooks members are having massive experience in the same domain which enhances the Quality of the members to solve the issues. QuickBooks support is available 24*7 to assist you with the resolutions. You can also email at [email protected], or fill the contact form to get contacted by the QuickBooks technicians.