A commonly used and essential feature in QuickBooks Desktop is to send emails from QuickBooks via Outlook. In addition, it is one of the most useful features to email directly from QuickBooks. With this QB Outlook integration, you can save valuable time and effort in order to send your emails. Above all that, it saved the sent copy of the Estimate or invoice for your future references is a great advantage of sending QB email from outlook. But often the mechanism is obstructed by the QuickBooks outlook email error and hence QuickBooks is not able to send the email to Outlook. In case, you’re also going through the same problem then don’t worry as this article explains the steps for how to fix the QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook error.
Possible Causes of QuickBooks Is Unable to Send Your Email to Outlook Error
Each technical problem occurs for some particular reason and here are some of the key causes of QuickBooks Unable to Send Your Email to Outlook issue, as mentioned below:
- Wrong or invalid settings for emails
- Damaged DLL file
- You’re running QuickBooks as an administrator
- The QuickBooks software installation was affected
- The installation of the Outlook program was compromised when sending an email
- While sending mail via QuickBooks, the outlook runs in the background.
- Damaged Outlooks can also be another reason behind this error
- The unsupported Outlook version is not compatible with QuickBooks and that could lead to such error.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Is Unable to Send Your Email to Outlook
Now, you’re well aware of the possible causes behind the occurrence of the error. However, there are multiple solutions are available to fix this error. Some of them are listed below, let’s see each of them one after one in order to get rid of QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to Outlook error:
Method 1: switch QuickBooks to the non-administrative mode
- Initially, right-click on the QuickBooks icon
- Next, go to the menu and select Properties >> Compatibility
- Make sure you remove the checkmark before “Run QuickBooks as an Admin”
- Now, open and update the QuickBooks
- Along with that, update your Windows and then Restart your system
- At last, open QuickBooks and make an attempt to resend the email.
Method 2: Check and configure the QuickBooks Email Preferences in Internet Explorer
- In the beginning, sign out from your Company File and close your QuickBooks as well
- Next, press the keys Windows + R together and then type Explorer
- Then hit Ok to open the Internet Explorer
- Select the Internet Options >> Program Tab under the Tools menu
- Now, you can see that the default email program is Microsoft Outlook
- Make the needful modifications if the default application is difficult
- And then hit Apply
- After that, close the Internet Explorer Windows and then launch the QuickBooks once again
- Finally, try to send an email to verify whether the error is resolved or not.
Method 3: Reconfigure QuickBooks Email Preferences
- To start with opening the QuickBooks and then Company file
- Go to the Edit menu under the menu bar and select Preferences >> Send Forms
- Next, select the tab “My Preferences” and choose Outlook as an email option
- Click on the same and close your Company file and QuickBooks as well
- In the end, try once again to open your QuickBooks and make an attempt to resend emails with Outlook.
Method 4: Check and Repairing MAPI32.dll File
MAPI32.dll is a Microsoft Windows component known as the MAPI (Messaging Application Programming Interface) protocol for bridging communication between messaging and Microsoft Office and QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks Outlook Integration issues can occur if there are any issues with this file. In addition, to solve QuickBooks Outlook email issues, this method is very essential and it involves full of technicalities.
Method 5: Tune-up your Outlook and reinstall QB using the Clean Install Tool
- Close all your running application and before you do it make sure you save your unsaved work
- Next, go to the Task manager and all the QuickBooks processes
- Now, rename all the QuickBooks application and program file as well using the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- And then restart your PC
- Now, you have to rename the folder which was not renamed manually
- After that, uninstall the QuickBooks software and reboot your PC
- Insert an installation disc or download a copy of the installation source using your Internet access
- Run the wizard for installation and follow the instructions
- Open QuickBooks and get your product reactivated
- Update your QuickBooks from the Help menu an option
- Open your business file and attempt to submit an email.
After following any of the above-enumerated methods, you shouldn’t face the error: “QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to Outlook” anymore. However, if the error persists then you’re required to reach out to certify QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the Toll-Free number +1858-300-6463. QuickBooks technical support team provides you with seamless support for technical and non-technical issues as well. You can also use QuickBooks live chat support to chat with dedicated experts or drop an email at [email protected] to get answers to all your queries.