Quicken Error OL-221-A encounter during the process of software installation, repeatedly an error message appears and can be very distracting. Basically, this error happens while the program is running during Windows shutdown, restart, or update of your Windows operating system. But in this article, you can find out how this irritating Quicken error code OL 221-a can be solved.
This error code means that you have trouble connecting the internet to your Quicken program. If your bank server is inaccessible or down, this error may also occur. This error message occurs when the connection between the bank servers and Quicken software is broken for some unexplained reasons. It interrupts the transaction updating of the bank servers. You should wait and try to log in again for a couple of minutes. But if the issue still persists then perform the steps provided in this article.
Indications of Quicken error OL-221-A
- An error message Quicken OL-221-A pops up on your Windows screen
- Your PC starts freezing periodically
- When running on the same software, your machine freezes with the Quicken error code OL-221-A.
- This error is shown and the machine crashes while the program is running.
Reasons that Evoke Quicken error OL-221-A
Check out all the probable reasons that could lead to this error. Here are a few of them:
- During transaction attempts, Quicken is unable to obtain a genuine response from the bank.
- Weak internet connectivity or interruption of the network.
- The computer at the bank is down.
- During the transaction, Quicken will not receive any replies from the bank.
Easy Fixation Methods to Tackle Quicken Error OL-221-A
Knowing the potential causes of the Quicken OL-221 error is the first step in the error resolution process. Now that you are aware of what you need to do to address the error, repair the error using the following solutions:
Method 1: Clean the Quicken installation
- Initially, press the Windows Start button from your console
- Next, move the Programs and Features
- Now, navigate the Quicken from the list
- After that, perform on-screen instructions to uninstall the program completely
- Try to re-install the software from the official website
- Restart the system to ensure that everything is working smoothly
- First, you need to click the Windows button and navigate to Programs and Functions
- From the list, check for Quicken, and click Uninstall / Change
- To finish the operation, follow the instructions on your computer
- First, get Quicken reinstalled
- Finally, restart your machine and see if it has patched Quicken Error OL-221-A.
Method 2: Update your Financial Institution
- Open your Quicken and then move to the Tools
- Scan One Stage Update The financial institution facing Quicken Error OL-221-A is summarized and reviewed
- First, go to the register of accounts
- Now, click on the option for Account Actions in the right corner
- Finally, click on the Update Now tab.
Method 3: Update your financial institution information
- In the very first step, go to the menu “Tools” then click Online Center
- Select the financial institution which you need to update
- Press and hold simultaneously Ctrl key and then hit the F3 button
- Choose your financial institution on which you’re working on
- Refresh, and the status is described as “updating needs”
- Press the Ok button and then Send/Update
- At last, enter the password and hit the Update Now tab.
Method 4: Make sure that your internet access works correctly and has a stable transaction connection.
Method 5: Disable the Anti-virus and Firewall
“Allow antivirus and firewall when” Quicken Error OL-221-A is corrected.
Get in touch with Quicken Professionals!
Expectedly, you find the above-discussed fixation methods easy and reliable for how to Fix Quicken Error OL-221-A. If it still remains unfixed, then reach out to our certified experts just by dialing at technical support Toll-free Quicken helpdesk number +1858-300-6463. The team is having years of experience in rectifying all kinds of glitches so they can help you in a better way. You can also ask your queries through email at [email protected] or do a live chat with professionals.