A performance issue with Sage 50 is associated with heavy files or slow network connectivity. There can be several reasons for the slow process of Sage 50. In this blog, some troubleshooting solutions and causes are elaborated to fix the primary reasons.
Main Causes of Slow Execution of Sage 50 2020
- Software challenges with corrupted drivers
- Network connection problems due to poor bandwidth
- Hardware related issues due to RAM or Hard disks
- Heavy data-files
- Virus or malware attack.
Below-Mentioned is the List of Solutions to Speed up the Performance of Sage 50
Network connection problems due to poor bandwidth:
- Verify the Firewall / Antivirus software installed in your system.
- Never allow security software to scan business files
- Configure this software .MKD and .DDF extension.
- Fix entire McAfee configuration option
- Verify network connection
- Check the network speed through TCP/IP protocols
- When you are performing the ping test then try to use system/workstation name
- Verify the permission access for verification
- When you are setting any permission access for the pervasive directory
- You are required to check properly the NTFS associated with windows to set full access for Sage 50
- If there is any virtually installed server on your system then verify the network settings of the same.
- For this, turn off LRO through a virtual tool like VMWARE tool
Network problems can also occur due to poor bandwidth and high-level of latency. The only solution of such issue is to upgrade networking
Hardware related issues due to RAM or Hard disks:
Hardware systems related issues; due to RAM or Hard disks sometimes slow down of the software can be due to memory issues.
- Whenever you install an upgrade, this will enhance the system performance.
- Check the ram in the system because Less RAM will slow system performance.
The solution to the hardware issue is to increase memory and make use of the SATA hard disk.
Challenges with corrupted drivers:
There may be some software issues on your system. Below are the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue:
- Check the background running software. There may multiple applications simultaneously executing due to which your system gets slow
- To fix this; reboot the system
- Disable the pervasive engine
- Open the task manager and close all unnecessary applications and tasks
- Now, check manually the Sage execution whether it is performing accurately or not, if not then closes all irrelevant resources and other troubleshooting steps.
Large Data Files
The performance issues can occur due to heavy data files present in the system. Remove the irrelevant files such as stock codes, nominal accounts, supplier, product and stock old records, the invoice which are no longer in use. Remove them to reduce the data size of the system.
How to reach us?
To get more guidance regarding Sage 50 errors, you can directly reach the Sage 50 support team over the phone via simply dialing the Sage 50 support phone number. The expertise team is here to devote their time to provide you the best resolution of all Sage technical as well as function glitches. If you are unable to call then drop an email or contact the team via Sage 50 live chat.