Sage users mainly face an Sage error code 1046 while attempting to log-in to HMRC via Sage account due to numerous possible reasons. It can also cause due to internal issues or the most probable cause is due to problems with SQL. SQL is nothing but a database management tool that helps you to draw data from the application and work on it. So, it is important to have the correct credentials to access the websites otherwise it gives an error. If you’re also experiencing the same issues then go through this blog to fix Sage 50 error code 1046.
Why does Sage 50 Error Code 1046 occur?
It is pretty possible that there can be several causes responsible for this Sage error code and most probably due to SQL. A few more are listed down:
- Due to improper log onto the HMRC website
- You might have forgotten the correct username as well as password for two different tax software
- It might be possible that you have logged onto the HMRC account earlier and you’re activated
- The Sage corporate tax credentials online do not fit the HMRC documents
- If SQL is not authentic for accessing this mistake, this may occur
2 Troubleshooting Solutions to fix Sage 50 Error 1046
Due to a variety of causes, this error can occur. Before attempting to log in, you must be confident that you have checked your email I d with the HMRC. Sometimes the code entered is incorrect, and this also creates an error. To get rid of such error, follow the below-discussed solution:
- The very first, confirm that login ID with HMRC is correct before logging in
- Next, go to the Sage Corporation Tax and click on the Administration
- Now, choose the practice details
- Confirm that the information that you provide is accurate or not
- Once you logged in to an account with appropriate details then you won’t face any issues.
You may not be able to log in to the HMRC often if the client doesn’t appear in the Sage Company. Check that the company registration number is right, too. If it does not fit the website will be rejected and an error will be shown.
This solution is to verify the district number and the tax reference number is correct or not. Perform the steps provided below to verify the above details:
- Initially, click on the Sage Control Center and open it
- Next, choose the Data to set properties within the file
- Now, select the view practice client on practice details
- After that, go to tax details and correct the information if required
- Along with that, confirm the date as well as the year of the taxes.
Get additional support from Sage Experts
The aforementioned are the 2 possible troubleshooting solutions that helps to fix Sage 50 error code 1046. After performing the above steps, if you face any difficulties or experiencing the same issues then you can easily reach out to the team of experts via Sage 50 technical support toll-free Sage 50 support number . To get instant support with any delays; do a Sage 50 live chat support with dedicated experts or you can also drop an email at along with your queries details. The team will dedicatedly assist you and try to provide the best possible solutions for your queries.