Sage 50 Error 7806 is known for the submission error that is a HMRC Error. It happens when you try to do the online submission to HMRC. The error message shown to the user’s screen is “The submission is not accepted; if it is not comes under the filling period.”
It basically happens when you submit under the RTI and HMRC stops the submission. It can be resolved by troubleshooting process. For this, follow the process directly given by the support team that are professionals and always here to help you out.
There is one more reasons that may be inactive status of the PAYE scheme; that means employee attempts the file before or after the date. The team is available 24/7 hours so you can also contact then at Sage 50 support toll-free number at any point of time. You also get to know about the more reasons that cause the Sage 50 error 7806.
Causes to Sage 50 Error 7806
- Cleaning of the registry is not good
- Unregistered or register Windows installer
- Updated Windows can also cause the error
- Files are damaged, missing or corrupted in the Windows installer
Steps for Solution Sage 50 Error 7806
- The EYU submission or Employer Payment Brief sent out for one year that the user has its one year record in real time
- If in real time you don’t have the record then you need to send the Amended P35 & P14 both
- For all the original returns use the Sage 50 payroll solutions to make it easy
- It is not accepted until or unless the submission is not fall into the entitled filing period
- Tax year is known for the filling year. Filling year may be any time period that is related to the RTI (real time information)
- You need to take care that before filling into the NINO verification appeal you have to submit the first FPS
- If the FPS is submitted by you already then contact the HMRC for full details.
How to get in touch?
You can easily get in touch with the team to get all your issues and queries resolved whether they are functional or technical problems. You are just a call away so ring-a-bell at Sage 50 customer helpline number. You can also communicate with the team via email or Sage 50 live chat anytime from anywhere. The team members are friendly, polite, and well-mannered so they can easily handle the entire situation. They have many years of experience in resolving all types of glitches.