“Sage 50 Error Code 1628” – Failed to complete the installation. It is a run-time error that occurs when the user tries to install the software and the system starts hanging. Although the error gets displayed, yet there are many other known and foreseen reasons/ errors that may also popup when the same error occurs.
Here are some of the probable errors codes that you may see with Sage 50 Install Error Code 1628:
Though there are various technically and functionally advanced tools and features along with all the latest updates in Sage 50 2020, yet there may be many issues due to which your software may face comprehensive errors or set of them.
Causes and Reasons Behind the Sage Error Code 1628
- Invalid installation and Incomplete download corrupt the downloaded file.
- The windows registry might go corrupt due to the software’s installation process.
- The downloaded file might also get corrupted due to the presence of malware or virus
- Multiple applications, software and/or tasks are open at the back that caused trouble by corrupting your download and installation process.
Possible Ways of Resolving the Sage Error Code 1628
It is recommended that you go with the command prompt to resolve the issue. We are mentioning some of the stops, following which will help you in getting your issue resolved. If it still remains, as we mentioned earlier, you can contact our Technical support team to get your issue resolved.
- Go to a command prompt by using short cut key (Windows + R)
- Now, click on the Regedit and then select OK
- Now, when the new Window opens, click on the File → click on Export and then create a backup of file registry
- Here, you need a path that needs to be followed. To follow the path, call us on our Toll-Free Number.
- Then, click on Edit and then click on the Find button.
- Now, go to sage 50 and then click on find.
- Here, you are to search the program that you need to uninstall.
- An uninstall string pop-up will appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Double-click on the string to copy it.
- Right-click on the DOS Windows; paste the same from the dialogue box.
- Press enter and follow the on-screen notification.
- Your issue will be resolved.
- The last step is you need to reinstall the program.
Still, need our assistance?
For any sort of assistance, we are here available with our Sage 50 technical support number, Sage Live Chat Support and Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find all the connectivity channels here and our www.accountingguide.co homepage. Feel free to ask anything related to Sage and our team is readily available to answer all your queries. We hold a genuine and authentic ground in the market and don’t compromise with our service quality standards. Visit our website and find all the authentic information that we have made available for the convenience of our customers.