Sage Payroll Update error 0x80070002 is the common error that crops up during Windows Update. It can also encounter when users attempt to install the system update. There can be multiple reasons like registry problems, corrupt files, problems in Windows update, etc. sometimes; it becomes quite frustrating as it hinders your entire workflow. So, it is important to fix this error as soon as possible. With the help of methods that are described in this blog, you can resolve the error at ease.
Reasons for the Sage Payroll Update Error 0x80070002
This error is encountered when you try to update your Windows. You may also come across this error while working on your system Windows to get the system updates installed. Date and time issue, Registry issue, file damage issue related to this error might also occur during the payroll update. The error might happen due to payroll update failure and that leads to an issue of mismatched data. By eliminating the damaged files, you can easily get rid of Sage Payroll Update error 0x80070002; if you’re unable then you can perform the steps that are listed below.
Effective Fixation Methods to get rid of Sage Payroll Update Error 0x80070002
If the above methods don’t resolve the issue then you can apply alternative ways.
Here are quick and effective solutions that help you to easily resolve this error. Let’s check out how:
Method 1: Make use of Payroll Update Troubleshooter
To get this error fixed, you can make use of Payroll Update Troubleshooter by downloading it on your system. This tool acts as a remedy in terms of rectifying common payroll update related problems. When you run this tool, it automatically identifies and diagnoses the issue related to the payroll updates.
Method 2: Remove your Payroll Update File
If the Sage error code 0x80070002 occurs due to an unsuccessful process of payroll updates. It indicates that some files get damaged. Make sure these files are removed and then try updating the Payroll again. Perform the steps to manually rectify this issue.
Method 3: Check the date and time settings
The wrong date and time certainly affect the payroll updates in a harmful manner. Perform the steps listed below:
• Click Date and Time that are available on the lower right corner of the window screen. After that, hit the change Time and Date Settings option.
• Time and Date window appears by pressing the button prompting to change the time and date.
• Enter the appropriate Data and Time Settings
• Once you changed then click Ok to save the changes that are made.
• Finally, restart your PC and start once again for payroll updates that are installed.
Make sure that Payroll Update Service is stopped:
• Go to the Windows Start and then select Control Panel
• Next, enter the Administrative Tools with the search box, type and then press Enter
• Look for the Service and then double-click on the same within the open window
• If you’re asked for confirmation, enter the administrator or the confirmation password and then confirm by entering the password
• In order to alphabetically classify the items, click on the Name tab. This helps you in searching the Payroll Update conveniently.
Get Sage technical support from Experts
Hopefully, you’re able to resolve the Sage Payroll Update error 0x80070002 with the above-provided methods. For more queries or issues, you can reach out to the Sage technical support team of experts at this Toll-Free number . You can also drop an email [email protected] or do a Sage 50 live chat support that is available all round the clock.