Sage Pay provides the service of processing the payments and it is owned by the Sage group. The technical details you need to know about are that it runs on the web, android, and Mac operating systems and devices. It is hosted via cloud-based for doing the transactions and the connectivity. People have a business whether it is small, medium or large you can choose the Sage Pay for the transactions.
There are the various types of errors that you get in the Sage Pay while working in your Sage account. These error types are Response error codes, Validation error codes and others. If you get the errors while doing the transaction with the organization then you need to contact them to ask whether the transaction happens or not.
There is a high level of security and 24/7 hours of Sage 50 support that is provided by the team. Below you get to know which type of error codes can happen and why. This information is directly given by the Sage 50 support team who is here to answer all your queries and resolve all the issues you are facing.
Causes why the Sage Pay error messages occur
- The transaction is failed.
- There are some technical issues faced by the company.
- The card you are using for the payment is having some issues.
- Encountered problems when the integration of the payment system is done with the website of the company.
Features of the Sage Pay
There are the following features that are as follows:-
|Invoice Payments||Face to face Payments|
|Mobile Card Machines||Online payments|
|Point of Sale Integrations||Fraud Prevention|
|Phone Payments||Wide Range of Payments|
|Have more than 25 currencies||Card Machines|
Sage Pay Error Codes with Reasons or Messages
- Sage Pay error code 1- It occurs when there is no valid XML.
- Sage Pay error code 10- not able to validate your signature.
- Sage Pay error code 4020– INVALID: Information received from an invalid IP address.
- Sage Pay error code 401- The request you made want the authentication of the user.
- Sage Pay error code 1002- Authentication is failed.
- Sage Pay error code 1017- For this transaction, the operation is not valid or not allowed.
- Sage Pay error code 2003– Terminal ID’s that are not given and the authorization problem.
- Sage Pay error code 2097- PayPal did not recognized the email you entered.
- Sage Pay error code 2180- you are not able to delete your own user.
- Sage Pay error code 2212- It shows the message that; in this duration, there is no successful transaction found.
- Sage Pay error code 2261- The surcharge value that is negative is not allowed.
- Sage Pay error code 3004- You have entered an invalid amount.
- Sage Pay error code 5994- It occurs when because of the internal server error, the process of authentication is failed.
- Sage Pay error code 5998- You get the notification that the duplicate vendor took place.
- Sage Pay error code 9998- The request you made is timed out.
- Sage Pay error code 110029- This error code occurs when users put the spaces, hyphens, special characters or more. This field only contains numbers.
How to get in touch?
The above, you get to know almost all the errors that you encountered in the Sage Pay. So these details you get are verified and the latest. To get in touch with the Sage 50 technical support number , email at [email protected] or do a Sage 50 live chat with experts.