The INI file is the configuration file that is used in the Windows operating system for the programs or applications to initialize their settings. There are sections for the preferences and settings. Each section has one or more name and value parameters.You can edit it with a plain text editor if required. But it needs some special permissions to edit it as it won’t be altered by regular users. So, if you want to know Sage 50 2019 ini file location then the information is given below.
The ini file is important as it has the data path and program path of the Sage 50 account that you are using. When you run your software this ini file also runs in the background.
How to Locate the Sage 50 ini File Location on your System?
Here is the solution for how and where you get the ini file location of your Sage 50 version. Get to know about the location and then search on your computer to get the file.
For Sage 50 2019 or Higher Edition ini File Location:
The folder of program data is hidden. So to show this folder, open File Explorer. Then click on the View option and select options. After that select the change folder and search options. Then you have to go to the View tab in the newly opened window.
In this, you can see the option Hidden files and folders; click on its radio button that shows all the hidden files, folders, and drives:
- On your desktop, click on the File Explorer icon on the Toolbars to open it
- In the File Explorer, go to the path C:\ProgramData\Sage\Peachtree
- To get your sage 50 edition ini file-
- The .ini file for 2021 will be named Peachtree280
- The .ini file for 2020 will be named Peachtree270
- The .ini file for 2019 will be named Peachtree260
For Sage 50 2009 to 2018 Edition ini File Location:
- Firstly, open the File Explorer by clicking on it
- Then open the path
- 32 Bit Windows Operating System- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Peach
- 64 Bit Windows Operating System – C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Peach
- The INI files that are available are:-
- Sage 50 2018- Peachtree250.ini
- Sage 50 2017- Peachtree240.ini
- Sage 50 2016- Peachtree230.ini
- Sage 50 2015- Peachtree220.ini
- Sage 50 2014- Peachtree210.ini
Above, you get to know where you can find your configuration ini file that helps to initialize the settings of the program. For any assistance, connect with the Sage helpdesk team who is here 365 days a year. You can ask questions to get all the answers and solutions for the glitches you are facing. The team is trained to resolve all your problems and issues. You can connect with the team via email us or a live chat 24/7 hours.
🔔 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Where is the Sage 50 2019 ini file located in the Windows operating system?
Ans: The files of Sage 50 2019 with .ini file extension is located in C:\ProgramData\Sage\Peachtree folder.
Q2. Where to get the files of the versions that are older than 2009?
Ans: The files of peachtree with .ini extension that is older than 2009 are located in the C:\Windows folder. You can go to this mentioned path and search for your file.
Q3. Where are the data path and program path in the Sage 50 2019 ini file?
Ans: ➤ The data path is at the bottom of the third paragraph. The line started as DATAPATH=
➤ The program path is at the bottom of the Sixth and Seventh paragraphs. The line started as PROGRAMPATH=