QuickBooks is one-stop solutions for all your help, whether you are a small business owner or having a medium-sized business it surely fulfills all your accounting issues properly. For a few past years, QuickBooks has made a special place in users’ minds. It has amazing features, secured data, updated and advanced tools, which not only saves your time but also manage your organizational data with utmost security. Sometimes it needs to open the QuickBooks in safe mode and in the below article you will get the steps following which you can easily open your QuickBooks in safe mode.
What is Safe mode in QuickBooks?
Safe mode is a diagnostic mode while starting up the computer. By using the safe mode you can troubleshoot the errors which usually come in the window of the software. Safe mode helps you to check any error as it restricts the unwanted software and drivers. It helps you by running any application or operating system in safe mode as it uses fewer graphics card memory or processor, hence when you open the safe mode then Operating system stops the graphic card, sound driver, etc which helps you to run the QB easily.
Steps to Open the QuickBooks in Safe Mode
If you are facing issues while opening the QuickBooks you can follow the below steps to open the QB in safe mode:
- First of all Reboot the computer
- While rebooting of the system keep pressing the button F8
- After keep pressing the F8 key you will see the Advanced menu on the screen
- Click ok safe mode which you will get in Networking Tab
- Once you click on the safe mode you will redirect the computer to open in safe mode
- Now click on QuickBooks to open it, then open the QuickBooks Company file
- Now go to start button through the taskbar and search QuickBook and once it is found click on it
- If you are not able to search the QuickBooks startup window, click Ctrl+Alt+Del button simultaneously and open the task manager
- Restart the computer from the task manager
- Once it is restarted if you see the QB icon open the same to log in your company file
- if you run the successfully run the system in safe mode, then you can easily open QB in safe mode
Get in touch
For any assistance feel free to visit www.accountingguide.co and do a QuickBooks live chat support with the QuickBooks experts or dial 1800-910-4754. QuickBooks professionals are experts, polite, and certified to help with all the possible issues related to QuickBooks. QuickBooks helpdesk is available 24*7 to assist you anytime which helps you to go ahead with your work without thinking about the hurdles. You can also email at email@example.com or fill the contact form so that one of the experts can get back to you shortly with the resolution.