QuickBooks Desktop Premier is on-premise solutions for the accounting process that allows users to track expenses, pay bills, and print checks related to their business. The additional features lets users create a forecast, an analysis tool, create a business plan, remote access, sales order reports, and tracking inventory assemblies. Furthermore, services are offered via annual subscription or one-time payment for the specific number of users. Online training classes and live chat support is available in QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020. For additional information, you can connect with the team of accountingguide.co.
Table of Content:
- Insights of QuickBooks Desktop Premier
- Benefits and features of QuickBooks Desktop Premier
- How does it work
- Specifications of QuickBooks Desktop Premier
- How to get in touch?
Insights of QuickBooks Desktop Premier
QB premier is on-site widely used accounting software that includes customized terminology, pre-built reports, and navigators for every kind of industry. Companies can control access to the information by accomplishing individual user permissions and can easily track expenses by project, client, employee, and service. It also allows users to import contacts and other accounting data from Excel to QuickBooks.
Moreover, QuickBooks Premier has five editions to fit different business needs. These are:
- Nonprofit: It helps in simplifying the accounting activities and manages important non-profit workflows such as making donations and pledges, creating budgets, and more.
- General Contractor: The Job Costing Center collects main data points from one point of view, making the management of end-to-end building projects and cost control much simpler.
- Retail: This edition lets users automate and customize pricing along with thousands of rules associated with pricing such as Quantity discounts, scheduled promotions, and more.
- Manufacturing and Wholesale: It allows you to handle order fulfillment with enhanced pick and pack, advanced inventory, and barcode scanning. With the newly added features, you can also easily track freight, expenses, and many other tasks.
- Professional Services: This edition of QuickBooks Premier displays end-to-end project management, all clients, and expenses on a single screen.
Benefits and features of QuickBooks Desktop Premier
QB Premier contains all the features of QuickBooks Pro, plus tools that are tailor-made to serve businesses within specific industries’ needs. Here are some of the main benefits and features:
- Add flexibility and insight with newly customized inventory reports to your business
- Uncover insights into the sector with industry-specific reports
- Tracking prices and inventory for assembled products
- Keep track of what you owe to suppliers from checks to bill pay quickly and easily
- Save you time with a searchable new Accounts Chart
- The newly added feature is automated payment notifications for customers when their invoices are due
- Customize your reports on the inventory to get the accurate detail for your business
- Add customers PO numbers to email subject lines easily with this newly added feature
- You can hide columns in reports with jobs and classes in order to read easily and quickly the customer’s numbers
- With additional file search options, you can find and open company files with ease.
- To explore more advanced support in QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020 then just press “F1” and get a better experience in search or access to live experts via call back or sending messages options.
How does it work?
There are some pretty distinct aspects of QB premier that may benefit more than other accounting software. So, to avail premier benefits and its advanced features; you need to get QuickBooks Desktop Premier and download and install as well on your desktop.
Once you have done with all that then enter the product key that you must get with your software purchases. Premier will be the top choice, if you’re running a small business that requires sales orders, inventory, and job costing. You can do all these activities at ease.
Specifications of QuickBooks Desktop Premier
The below-mentioned are the requirements for desktop systems including integration with other software. Make sure, you must have the following requirements, and then only you can install and download QuickBooks Desktop Premier.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Premier
- Microsoft Supports the specific Windows that includes Windows 10 update/version or Windows 8.1 Update 1
- It needs Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 (or R2)
- 4GB of RAM is needed (suggestion is 8GB)
- 5GB disk space is recommended and data files may need additional space
- 4X DVD ROM drive is needed
- At least 1 Mbps Internet speed is required to use payroll features
- Needs product registration
- 1208×1024 resolution or higher than that of the optimized screen is required
- It can bear only one workstation system along with two extended monitors
- It needs default DPI settings for optimization.
Integration with other software
- It needs Office SP2-2016, 2010 or Office 365 with the processor of 32 and 64 bit to work on Microsoft Word and integration of Excel
- It supports Microsoft Outlook SP2-2016, 2010, com, Gmail™, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, and other SMTP-supporting email clients for invoicing, E-mail estimations, and other forms.
- POS 18.0 or 12.0 Compatibility with QuickBooks.
- It’s possible to transfer data from Quickens 2016 to 2019, QuickBooks Mac 2016 to 2020, Office 365 (with 32 and 64 bit), Microsoft Excel 2013, 2010 SP2, 2016.
How to get in touch?
The decision to go with QuickBooks Desktop Premier is pretty clear cut if you need more than three system users and explore additional features.
For further information or have any queries, you can connect with the team via email [email protected] or live chat. You need to fill-up the form along with queries details, and the team will respond to you within 2-3 hours via phone or email. So feel free to contact the team as the service is available 24*7.