QuickBooks is considered as one of the smooth and safest software for the medium and small-sized owners. It helps you to grow your business easily and effectively with the help of the latest tools and safety. However, few errors sometimes come while working and stop you to work. There could be many errors that come while working with the QuickBooks, however, today below article include information about the QuickBooks Error 6143, its causes, resolutions, following which any user can resolve the QuickBooks Error 6143.
What is QuickBooks Error 6143?
QuickBooks Error 6143 might be happening due to various reasons. It can be due to malfunctions in the company files. It can be due to a corrupted file system, can be because of incomplete or damaged installation. It can also happen due to deleted entries in the Windows registry. You might see the “QuickBooks error 6143” on the screen and crashing screen on the Windows on-screen. It is important to solve this error as soon as earliest to complete the work on time.
Causes of the QuickBooks Error 6143
Below are the causes for QuickBooks Error 6143:
- QuickBooks 6143 error could be caused by Windows system files injury
- It can be lead by corrupted system files entries are often true to the well being of the laptop
- An incomplete installation, incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of application or hardware
- It can also happen when your laptop is recovered from a plague attack or can also happen due to improper closing of the computer
- Deletion or corruption of the entries in Windows system files
Wrong or missing connected files which are needed for the operating of the appliance
Methods to Solve the QuickBooks Error 6143
Method 1 – Open a sample company file locally installed on the workstation
You can check the problem which lies with the QuickBooks application by opening a sample company file. If the sample company file does not open and shows the error, it means the QuickBooks installation file is being damaged. It needs to be repaired immediately:
- Select open a sample file in the No company open window
- Select from the list of company files
- If the files open go-ahead to open the file locally, but if the sample file return the error message then you need to repair the QuickBooks installation
Method 2 – By opening the company file locally
Through opening the file you are checking if the problem persists with company file location. If the file opening and it is available on the desktop it indicates that the location may be damaged if it’s not opening after changing the location, then maybe the file is damaged
- open the folder containing company file
- Search the file with an extension of.
- Now do right-click the file
- select copy
- Go to Desktop
- Take a right-click on the desktop
- Select paste
- enter the control key
- now open QuickBooks
- Go to No company window
- select open or restore an existing company
- go ahead with closing all QuickBooks process
Method 3 – Close all the QuickBooks processes
- First, log in as an administrator
- Now press Ctrl+Shift+esc together to get the task manager
- Select the user’s tab to get the processes for all users
Method 4 – Configure the Antivirus software and firewall ports
Might be your antivirus or firewall programs blocking some QuickBooks programs or files, then also you can get these errors. You need to try to configure the firewall ports and set up an exception to the antivirus software.
For any help type www.accountingguide.co on your web browser address and do QuickBooks live chat support instantly with the QuickBooks professionals. QuickBooks technicians are experts, certified, and having the massive experience in the same domain which enhances the problem-solving skills of the QuickBooks team. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill contact form with the required details and soon one of the experts get in touch with the resolution. QuickBooks helpdesk is available 24*7 to help you keep you away from the hurdles.