Users usually encounter freezing issues in QuickBooks, which usually occurs when using the application. When users encounter an error it’ll generate a new screen that is already running in the background and it is not going to close when they try to shut down as well. For assistance, you can contact www.accountingguide.co for the experts’ QuickBooks consultation and help. To solve that either you can try some troubleshooting steps else contact the experts by sending an email to email@example.com. The below article helps you to see the reasons and solutions.
What is QuickBooks Freezing?
The QuickBooks freeze the issues when the users working with the reports or user is trying to enter a transaction. The reason could be anything such as space issues to run the application or some issues with Windows. The below article helps you to understand the reasons behind this issue and helps you to solve this problem.
Reasons for QuickBooks Freezing
Below are the reasons could be responsible for the freezing for QuickBooks
- User us using an outdated operating system
- It also freezes when the background application take the space and data
- It also happens when User accounts control is active or enabled
- DDF files and user preferences file
- The file contains hazards hence it is creating issues from accessing the Window
Methods to Resolve the Freezing of QuickBooks
Step 1 – Rename DAT and DDF files
- first, close the company files on all the systems
- Delete all the files with the DDF extension
- Now from the same directory, open the company and confirm the saving of payments
- Now click on Print
Step 2 – Turn off the tablet PC input
- Open the Run window, type MSC and Press enter
- Do double click on Tablet PC Input or touch keyboard or Handwriting Panel service
- Click on “stop the service” available option
- Do double click the Tablet input service
- Click on Properties
- No need to disable the start-up type
- click on ok
- Now close the services menu and restart the QuickBooks.
Step 3 – Close program and Task Manager
- Go to Task manager
- Now see the programs starting with .qb, QuickBooks or Inuit
- Click on End task at the bottom
- Now close the task manager.
Step 4 – Close QBW32.exe Process
- Do a right-click on Windows taskbar and start task manager
- Go to the Process tab
- Click on the Image name to filter it alphabetically
- Search and select EXE
- click on end process option.
Step 5 – Run QuickBooks Install Tool
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- save the file when asked to your Desktop
- close all the program and run QuickBooks install tool
- Wait till process finished
- Now restart your computer.
Step 6 – Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the run command
- Open the Control Panel
- Now go to Programs and Features
- Now uninstall the program
- choose the QuickBooks from the list of program and Uninstall the same
- Now follow the instructions on the screen.
Step 7 – Use the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Download the QuickBooks clean install tool
- save it on the desktop
- Open the QuickBooks clean install Utility.exe
- Click ok I agree on option when comes
- Choose the QuickBooks version and click on continue
- Now when you see the message “QuickBooks is ready for a clean install, install it to default directly” then click on ok.
Still, looking for help?
Feel free to get any help from QuickBooks Helpdesk. Contact through a live chat with the experts at www.accountingguide.co. QuickBooks Assistants are professional, polite, and helpful to assist you with all issues. QuickBooks Helpdesk is available 24*7 to provide you the solutions. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the customer contact form to get a call back from the executives.