QuickBooks Online is an impressive accounting solution that is easy to use and includes all the features most small businesses need to efficiently accomplish their accounting tasks. An Additional benefit is that it is an accountant approved. On the dashboard, you can see a snapshot of your financial status, including overdue and paid invoices, expenses, sales, profits & losses, and the balances of the bank and credit card accounts you’ve connected to the system. This gives you a quick overview of the health of your business as soon as you log into the system, and you can click on each graph to go to its action menu or report. Connect with the team of accountingguide.co for more information.
What is QuickBooks Online?
It is widely used accounting software for small businesses with elite and timesaving features that reduces manual data entry and automates some of the tedious tasks such as bank reconciliation. The software needed to be well suited for a range of business types and sizes, scalable. So, it can grow with a business, and it has to offer a healthy selection of integrations so it can share data with the other systems businesses use.
A better understanding of QuickBooks Online
With the help of the software, you can avoid compatibility issues since the software allows you to give them access to the system. It provides you with a robust mobile app that gives business owners the data they need to monitor their business and accomplish basic accounting tasks remotely.
Intuit has made several enhancements to QuickBooks Online including mileage monitoring, multilingual invoicing, and its ability to measure the profitability of the project. It also provides several support channels to its customers. It provides support for both phone and talk, which can be accessed directly on the company website. QuickBooks Online comes in three versions that are tailored for small businesses, all of which look and work similarly and offer a 30-day free trial.
Read Also : Quickbooks Online is Running Slow
How does it work?
QuickBooks accounting software offers tools for company, retailer, client, inventory, and finance management. The Report Center provides a method for tracking aspects of your business including sales, revenue, expenses, and overall growth of your business. QuickBooks automates certain aspects of your business management by estimating sales tax, monitoring goods, and automatically updating transactions in your ledger, buyer, and seller areas.
Features & benefits of QuickBooks Online
There is always a resounding requirement across the board to save time. QuickBooks Online easily lives up to this expectation with the following features and benefits:
- Build-in reports: It includes a trial balance, 1099 transaction, and general ledger detail reports that you may need at the time of tax payment. With the help of this feature you can easily find it at the top of the reports page. You can also set it automatically to run and email reports to you as well as schedule them for a specific time of day and frequency such as daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
- Automation: It automates the tedious and time-consuming tasks manually such as bill payments, recurring invoices, sync data from bank and credit card transactions, payments reminders, reconcile, and categorize expenses.
- Electronic invoicing: It is another time-saving feature that you can email invoices to your customers via the system, accept online payments, track invoices, and electronic signatures.
- Automatic backups: It automatically backs up your data so that you never have to worry about your books up-to-date and secure.
- Mobile apps: You can use both iOS and Android apps for tablets and phones that are available with QuickBooks Online account. Here are things that you can do including Reconcile transactions; Create, send, customize, and track invoices; take receipts pictures and attach them to expenses; and much more.
- Integration: It integrates with hundreds of third-party applications including time tracking, payment processing, payroll services, as well as those are designed for customer relationship management, e-commerce, email marketing, and more. This can save you time and allow you to automatically sync data, import, export in real-time.
System requirements for QB Online
- Mac: OS X “Panther” 10.13 or higher/newer
- Windows PC: Windows 7 or higher/newer with Intel Core i5 or equivalent processor (2015 or newer) with minimum 4 GB of RAM
- Internet Connection: 3 Mbps or maybe higher.
- Mac:11 or higher/newer OS X “EI Capitan”
- Windows PC: Windows 7 or Higher/newer with Intel Core i5 or equivalent processor (2013 or newer) with minimum 2 GB of RAM
- Internet connection: 5 Mbps
Read Also : QuickBooks Online Login Issue in Browser
How to get in touch?
QuickBooks Online is still one of the best small business accounting solutions to its size, versatility, and extensibility. It is easy to use, well designed, and configured to support a wide variety of users.
To explore more you can connect with the team via email [email protected] or live chat. You can also fill out the relevant form along with queries details, and the team will get back to you soon or within 2-3 hours via phone or email.