QuickBooks POS is one of the useful and trustworthy for QuickBook users. In the below article we are going to discuss the QuickBooks POS Error 100060, its causes, and its resolution. You can also get in touch with the www.accountingguide.co for the step by step guidance. The below solution will assist you to fix the QuickBooks POS Error 100060.QuickBooks team is professional, always ready to guide you and available 24*7 to provide you the relevant information anytime.
What is QuickBooks POS Error 100060?
In QuickBooks POS Error 100060 error, it could not create some important accounts in QuickBooks. But using POS if you face the QuickBooks Error 100060, it means that some important accounts could not be created in the system.
Causes of the QuickBooks POS Error 100060:
Below causes are the main reason behind the QuickBooks POS Error 100060:
- The user logged in the account, may not have QuickBooks admin rights
- While the first financial transactions, the account might have already been active
Solution to fix the QuickBooks POS Error 100060
Follow the below steps if you have witnessed that while the initial financial transaction the account has already been active.
- Open QuickBooks
- Visit the Edit menu, select Preferences, go to Accounting
- Now visit the company preferences, >>clear the Use account numbers checkbox
- Now tap on OK
- From QuickBooks POS do a financial exchange
- In QuickBooks go to Edit >>Preferances>>accounting
- select company preferances>>press Use account numbers checkbox to again activate the account number feature
- Tap ok
Follow the below steps if the user is logged in and don’t have QuickBooks administrator permissions.
- In POS company preferences click Cancel
- Select File >>Close Company /logoff
- Now select the open on the No company open screen
- Log in company file as administrator and select Window and close all
- Select File and select Preferences as Company in POS
- Now select the account under financial preferences head and verify that all accounts under the basic tab and advanced tab has no brackets
If any accounts still contained brackets and the appropriate account cant be found in the drop-down list then proceed to build an account in QuickBooks.
- Select Lists >>go to Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks
- Tap on the account in the lower portion of the screen >>select new
- select the appropriate account type and name the account, filling the additional information as needed wherever
- Now click ok and then close the chart of accounts
In Point of sales, close and open again the company Preferences window. Once it is done go ahead to select accounts checking both basic and advanced. Check if there is bracket this time or not
For more information or guidance, visit www.accountingguide.co or do a QuickBooks live chat with the QuickBooks professionals. QuickBooks POS support team is available 24*7 to assist you with all the possible resolutions to get rid of problems or issues. Experts are professional, trained, experienced, and having deep knowledge and these qualities make them more perfect to solve the issues sooner. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org and soon one of the QiuickBoooks technicians contact you with the related information.