QuickBooks has all the variants which can handle al business needs and one of the product name is QuickBooks POS which is the best for the medium-sized business to keep the track of the business which contain sale and inventory related. Sometime its functioning may hamper due to some technical issues. The below article covers the causes of the error, solutions to the error. For any assistance, you can visit www.accountingguide.co and get the step by step guidance from the most demanding QuickBooks professionals.
What is QuickBooks Financial Exchange Error?
QuickBooks financial exchange error is some type of error that is sometimes disturbed due to some error and issues which come from QuickBooks. QuickBooks POS financial exchange error is one of the errors which happen due to the syncing problem between two software. The main task of this POS is to track your financial data. When the data exchange between the two programs it reduces work pressure hence you can easily monitor sales and activities in QuickBooks POS. You can also shift the data directly to financial software.
You may get the error message as “No money displayed in the inventory assets.”
Reasons for the QuickBooks POS financial exchange error
Behind the above error, many causes can be the main culprit and some of the main reasons are listed below :
- The Activity Log error – At some time, the log files create issues, within the system itself. If you get any issue you can verify the Activity log in the financial error>>go to financial look if you are facing any such issue and the log will let you know about the error
- The Mapping accounts – You need to check if there are any issues with the mapping accounts and in that case, verify the default mapping accounting set up profile>>preferances>>company >>> accounts
You can find the transactions created in QuickBooks from the Receiving vouchers and go there follow below steps:
- select receiving History tab
- select on voucher
- click I want to …button
- Click to reflect financial details
Methods to solve the QuickBooks Financial Exchange Error
Below are solutions which are helpful to you while in the above error in QuickBooks POS
Method 1- Check Activity Log
- Open Activity log
- Select the financial center
- Not getting any error?? it means the error is resolved
Method 2 – Announce Mapping account
- Go to File menu>>Go to preferences
- Select the company and handle the accounts
- Now match the settings
Method 3 – QuickBooks version 5
- First, run the POS
- select sales History >>select receipt causing the error
- Select financial >>mark the document >>click OK
Method 4 – For QuickBooks version 6 and 10
- Search the receipt number which shows in the error
- select POS and Scan sales history
- Now place and select the Receipt in the error
- choose an option I want to
- Now click on View financial History
- Choose mark this document >>click ok
Method 5 – Still getting error then below are the options
- Choose to purchase and select the history tab
- Click on among the vouchers
- select I want to button
- Now select Show financial details
How to get in touch?
For any help visit www.accountingguide.co or do a live chat with the QuickBooks experts to get assistance immediately. QuickBooks experts are professional, polite, trained, and experienced which gives then a handy experience to solve all your issues inefficient way. We are a one-stop-shop for all the QuickBooks related issues. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the customer contact form to get a scheduled call back from the QuickBooks engineers. QuickBooks experts provide you all total solution assistance to work with the QuickBooks and always stand with you to provide you a smooth way to working by reducing the errors and issues which come while working. You can contact the QuickBooks Support 24*7 to get the guidance step by step. Just contact the team and see the changes.