What is Sage 50 Decline Code Error 14
Sage 50 Decline Code Error 14 – It occurs when the user makes the payment which is incorrect in nature and it got declined.
The Sage 50 Decline Error Code 14 comes under the Transaction Decline Code & Blank Error Code category. In this, the payment is not received by the user as it is declined by the bank. It may also happen when the user enters the incorrect/invalid card number. So, the payment got rejected and the error occurs. There are situations in which you get this error.
The Situations are as follow in Sage 50 Decline Code Error 14:-
- You need to enable the card device or reader for making the payment via Sage application.
- Invalid or incorrect card number entered manually can cause the Sage Decline error code 14. So make sure that you enter the valid card number, verify it and try the transaction again.
- Maybe there is any restrictions or blockage in your card. If you swipe it on POS, it is possible that card may be destroyed because of the magnet.
Solution for the Sage Decline Code Error 14
If the user swiped its card via third-party integrated software and it uses the SED (Sage Exchange Desktop). Then you need to check that the card reader in it is enabled or not.
here are the steps that you can follow to enable the swipe device:-
- Firstly, go to the system tray at the bottom-right side on the screen and select the SE icon.
- Then right-click on it and select the Settings option.
- On the settings window at left, enable the device.
- For enabling select the Hardware and then click on the non-EVM devices.
- Now click on the OK button.
- The Sage Exchange Desktop (SED) application restarts automatically.
- Retry the transaction to get it done.
So this is all, you need to do for resolving the error in Sage for the transaction. Try the modes of transactions and check the integrated third-party device.
How to reach us out?
You can contact us directly if you are facing any technical, functional or both the issues. The Sage team is always here 24/7 hours to help you out by giving you all the update and correct information. Dial Sage 50 support number . You can also reach via email or do a Sage 50 live chat with the expert. As the team has years of experience in solving all these types of issues.