Sage Error Code 30- It happens when the printer is not activated.
In Sage when you try to send the email or print the reports and the forms then the error message is displayed on your screen. The error message shown is “Printer not activated Error Code- 30”. While having the error the Sage is closed after getting the error in it. The printer restricts the user to have the invoices and submit them.
Here you get to know the more causes and the solution for the error that occurs while using the Sage account. You just need to follow the steps to get it resolve. You can also call at the Sage 50 support toll-free number.
Causes of the Sage 50 Error Code 30
- Enable User Account Control
- Clash in driver of the printer
- Compatibility of email program is not there
- In-valid settings of Sage 50 Email Writer
- Profile of Windows is damaged
- Damaged customized form
- Installation related to Microsoft updates
- If you use email writer of Sage then this error occurs.
Also Read: How to Fix Sage 50 Error 1719
Steps to Fix Sage 50 Error Code 30
The process is as follows:-
- Disable the user control of account
- Now email and analyze the error
- Check that the MS office you are using is compatible or not
- An email program that is suitable needs to be downloaded as it is important
- Customized form is damaged then follow the steps:-
- You have to print or email the normal form or in the standard form
- If there is any print error or email error then go to the next step
- Use the Email writer of Sage as default printer
- Go to the Control Panel
- Then open the Devices and Printers
- Check the email writer of Sage if it is not the default printer
- If it is a default printer, then check the actual printer
- Sage writer is not chosen for printing
- Change the port and permission for email writer
- First of all, close the Sage software
- Then open the control Panel from the Start menu
- Then you need to click on the devices and printers
- Go to the properties of printer by right-clicking on it
- Click on the Security Tab
How to Contact Us?
You need to call on the Sage 50 support number . The team is knowledgeable, educated, professional, and expert with the hands on experience in solving all the glitches in no time. You can also contact then via Sage 50 live chat or email us at [email protected].