Today Sage 50 is considered one of the best accounting software in the world. Both small and medium sized businesses have found this very helpful in dealing with their accounts over the years.
Sage 50 is an acclaimed and well known business accounting software which has been designed for new and existing business of all industries. This accounting software is well balanced with innovative and powerful features.
Sage 50 has got a standing of one of the best software in the marketplace in the present times. This has enhanced its reputation because the features related to the software make working on this software extremely easy for everyone.
The demand of the software has improved due to the high proficiency of the software. Moreover, the feedback has been enormously positive from across the globe. Cash flow management, inventory management, invoice related help, automated functions, etc. becomes easier to handle with a software like Sage 50.
Safety and security have been particularly given key importance in this software. All kinds of data are very safe with a software like Sage 50.
The users of Sage 50 appreciate the experience while working on the software because the Sage 50 support team is available round the clock for all users. The users can get in touch with the experts and get any kind of assistance related to Sage 50 software. The Sage 50 support team is highly efficient and knows how to deal with various problems related to the Sage 50 software.
Sage Timeslips data is significant for the effective operations of your business and errors in the Timeslips database can leave you disorganized and upset when you are unable to access or retrieve the data. Sage Timeslips Error Code 122 is one of the common Timeslips errors and occurs when the database has an error in the index file.
Steps for Fix Sage Timeslips Error 122
There are two methods to resolve this issue:
- By restoring the computer to an earlier point
- By validating the data using Date Verification procedure
How to restore your computer to an earlier point?
The most suitable method to resolve the Timeslips error 122 is by restoring the computer to an earlier restore point. But,this can be done only if you have recently backed up your data files because restoring the computer to an earlier point will erase all the data that you have stored on your computer after that backup was made. Do these steps to perform system restore;
- First the user needs to Log in to the computer as an Administrator.
- Next the user needs to click the Start button and select All Programs and Go to Accessories and click on System Tools then select System Restore.
- Next the user needs to select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” in the new window and click Next.
- Next the user needs to select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list and click Next and again click Next on the confirmation window.
- Finally, restart the computer to apply the changes.
This should resolve all issues that were causing error in the index file and solve Error 122.
How to validate the data using Date Verification procedure?
In case the user does not want to restore the computer or they have not recently backed up the data, then they can try to do the following:
- First the user needs to Create a new data backup (because if these steps did not work, you would have to restore your database).
- Next the user needs to Exit Timeslips and open it again.
- Next the user needs to Click File and run data verification – reindex.
- Next the user needs to Check the box to “Rebuild Data Indices”.
- Finally, after this has completed, test it to see if you get the database or index error again.
Your problem should have got solved if you have followed the steps mentioned above. In case you are still encountering the error message, you need to get expert help. Dial our toll free Sage 50 technical support phone number to get in touch with our Sage 50 specialists who can help you fix the issue within minutes to keep your business up and running. Our Sage 50 proficient technicians are available round the clock to ensure minimum downtime and maximum business efficiency.
We have specialized technicians to help resolve all the Sage issues. We provide all the right answers to your Sage 50 related issues with top class precision. Our support service and helpdesk associates are reachable online, from anywhere at any time. Get instant help with your Sage 50 issues from our friendly help desk associates/technicians.