With Sage 2020 software, you can easily manage your business with more accuracy. But sometimes while running with this Sage 2020 accounting software, sometimes you may have an error issue due to firewall authentication and inappropriate configuration of .NET Framework. Here, you get complete information about this error and gives you all alternative ways to fix this error.
Reasons Due to Which This Error “Sage 2020 Error Connecting Database” Occur
- When firewall blocks the connection manager
- Improper configuration of .NET Framework
- When anti-virus locate and detects the connection manager as a threat and have redirected it to the quarantine
- When UNC address is still being used
- When Sage 2020 connects has an attribute of read-only
- When log service, window event has been disabled
- When server has permission issue to share the location
Steps for Repair Sage 2020 Error Connecting Database
To repair this error, you need to perform all the steps with instructions:
Step 1: Restart the Sage 2020 connection with these steps:
- Firstly go to the control panel and go with “Administrative tools” and “Services” option
- Then go with “Sage 2020 Database Connection manager”
- After that, scroll your right-click on it and choose “STOP” and again go with the “START” option
- After processing all the above steps, open your company file
- If you are unable to stop all the services and the error message which leads to enable the connection manager then you don’t have administrator rights on your system.
Step 2: Check and verify the SAJ folder is for read only or not
- First of all, shut down the Sage 2020 tool and browse the location of the company file and open the folder along with an extension named SAJ.
- Then choose the “Properties” from the drop-down option and view the Read only option is check box is active or not.
- If it is active then go with OK click.
- And restart your system with Sage 2020 and open the organization file.
Step 3: Verify all the files and folder to be viewed in the .SAJ folder
- Browse and open the copy folder where you can store all SAJ files
- Then mark the selected folder and unmark all the unnecessary options in the hidden column.
- Then APPLY the settings and click on OK.
- Now, again the open folder and check all the folders which are necessary are accessible or not.
Step 4: Reinstall the whole program to restore all the programs to the original one with these steps:
- Go with uninstall Sage 50 option
- After removing the Sage 50, again install Sage 50 with upgraded version.
- In the end, go forward and open the mark to verify the file is opening or not.
How to contact us?
All the above solutions are sufficient to fix this error, if you still face any trouble with any solution or with any step, you can communicate with our Sage 50 customer service number. For more inquiries, you can send all issues at email@example.com or do Sage 50 chat support with our experienced expertise. They provide 24/7 service to resolve all your issues.