Sage 50 account out of balance error indicates that the account balance is incorrect at the end of the year. As this error occurs then the account is not able to close as the balance doesn’t match. So, it needs to be fixed; for that, you have to follow the process given below.
Steps for Fix the Account out of Balance on Sage 50
To verify the corrupted transaction errors
- Firstly, click on the Reports option then choose the forms and then the General Ledger
- Do select the General Ledger report and then click options
- Also, change the time frame to the all and then click on the OK button
- Close the error message window if any error appears, The General Ledger report and then select a report or form
- Check that the Sage software is closed by all other users as well
- Click on the File menu and then select the Data Verification option
- Do check that both the tests are selected and then click on the Start button
- Do save Backup the tests that begin automatically when it completes
- After finishing the data verification, account balance needs to be checked
- If the account balance is incorrect or out of balance then continue to the 2. Step.
- You need to have the backup of the company before performing these steps
- Close the Sage 50 application by all the users if it is multi-user
- Now click on the Tasks and then go to the System
- Then select the Change Accounting Period option
- Do select Period 1 and then click on the button OK
- Click on the Help menu option and in this, click on the Customer Support and Service
- After that click on the option Integrity Check
- You need to run the Chart of accountants now
- Then check that the account balance matches the General Ledger
- If yes then its good but is it is not correct then go to the next step
- Go to the Access Integrity Check then click on the continue to proceed
- Click on the box named Journal Balances and then click on the ok button
- Again select the Access Integrity check and then click on the Continue button
- Then go to the General Ledger balance box then select the ok button to proceed
- Now check the balance
How to reach us?
Still, if there are any queries or issues then immediately reach them out without having any doubt. For any kind of technical or functional errors or issues, you need to contact the Sage 50 technical support number or you can also contact them via email or do a Sage 50 live chat with experts.