Sage 50 is one of the advanced accounting software which keeps updating itself to provide the best accounting services to the users. Sometimes Sage 50 is unable to communicate with the email program, hence the below article covers the methods to resolve the issue “Sage 50 cannot communicate with your email program”. Let’s continue with the resolutions.
Also Read : Sage 50 Email Mapi Error an Error
Resolution to fix the error: Sage 50 cannot communicate with your email program
Before proceeding, make sure that install the latest version of the software on the system.
Step 1 – Check if you are having the latest accounting version
- Go and open Sage 50 accounting software
- Go to Splash screen and then open the option Sample or Recently used company
- Now, go to option Help >>>> About Sage 50
- Check the Sage 50 version
Step 2 – Sage 50 don’t support emailing issues from 64 bits email clients
- Check and make sure that the email program which is installed, should be of 32 bit (MAPI)
- To check simply go to options, File >>> Office Account >>> About Outlook, now check if the office is of 64 bit or 32 bit
Step 3 – Sage 50 doesn’t support emailing issues from cloud versions of email clients
- Press the windows button, type control panel, and open the Control panel
- Now, go to Default Programs options and set program access and Computer to the defaults
- Expand the custom option
- You will get an option Choose a default email program, under this option select your email program
- If your email program is not showing then the below scenarios can be happen
o It is a not a full email program but instead of that it is a cloud-based email program
o MAPI 32 component in Microsoft Windows is broken, check the additional information
How to approach for guidance?
The above steps for “Sage 50 can’t communicate with your email program” helps you to understand and sort out the issues. Still, for any guidance, you can dial Sage 50 technical support number and get a prompt response from the sage team. Experts are available 24*7 to provide you assistance step by step. Alternatively, you can also fill the contact us form or send an email to [email protected] You can also Sage 50 live chat support with dedicated and certified Sage professionals.