Despite the fact the Sage 50 software cuts down on time and energy in handling the financial processes, errors and some minor glitches do crop up at times, one such error is Sage 50 error 1046.
The users log in to HMRC when working through the Sage 50 account and even make payments through the Sage 50 account but end up having some issues due to internal errors. The errors could pop up in different forms while working and a few of these are given below;
- We could not accept your request/ the request has been accepted
- The supplied user credentials failed confirmation for the requested service.
Sage 50 has got a standing of one of the best software in the marketplace in the present times. This has enhanced its reputation because the features related to the software make working on this software extremely easy even for people who do not come from accounting background.
Sage 50 has unlocked new perceptions of dealing with the bookkeeping operations for both the small and medium sized companies. The Sage 50 accounting software has become the favored choice of the trade because of the exceptional features that it offers to the users.
Sage 50 program is one of the popular business management software that is combined with strong features and tools that helps in smooth running of business. The software immaculately handles all the accounting and financial operations and saves plenty of time and money.
What is Sage 50 Error 1046
This error generally happens because of an issue with SQL when the users are working on the Sage package. The SQL is a database administration tool which helps to draw data from the application and work on it. This error happens in case the Sage package has not been validated to access data from the website.
Reason for Sage 50 Error 1046
- In case the users have not logged in to the HMRC website correctly
- In case the users try to log in to the HMRC website but are already logged in to the website
- In case the users are unable to recall the correct username and password for the tax software
- In case the SQL has not been validated to access the data
- In case the usersID’s do not tally with HMRC records and Sage Corporation tax online
- The user credentials in the sage corporation tax online do not match with HMRC records.
Steps for Resolve Sage 50 Error 1046
- The users mail ID should have been verified with HMRC before signing in to the website
- The users should be signed in as Administrator in Sage Corporation Tax
- Then choose practice details and check if the details given by you are right or not
- The users would not find any error once they log in to the account with validated details
At times in case the client is not seen in the Sage Corporation list then also they could be unable to log in to the HMRC website. The users should also ensure that the company registration number is correct as it would be rejected in case it does not match and hence it will display the error.
The users should ensure that the district and tax reference number is correct:
- Open the Sage Control Center
- Under file, select the Data-set properties
- Select view practice client on practice details
- Correct the details by going to tax details
- Also, check the date and year of the taxes
In case the users still come across the error message or the users have worries in their mind, they need to reach out to the experts for support.
For more advanced solutions, contact our Sage 50 Technical Support who are a highly knowledgeable and expert team having years of experience in resolving any error related to the Sage software instantly.
Our Sage team of experts is known to offer the best Sage Support. With world class professionals to offer full-fledged services, our core objective is to see that our customers are able to effectively manage their business using Sage Accounting Software. So, contact us if you need any assistance.
Dial our Sage 50 technical support number +1844-871-6291 to get in touch with our Sage expert specialists who are available 24×7 Sage 50 chat support and can perform various high end troubleshooting steps to resolve your Sage error in the minimum downtime possible so that you can work efficiently on your Sage accounting software.