Sage 50 has allowed cross-over-vertical partnerships to keep your company running on a mouse click! With the developing prominence of this product, it can also be altered by the user’s business needs and accompanies inbuilt, customized highlights that are easy to use in nature. In any case, to take advantage of the product’s highlights, users need to sufficiently enter the serial number and activation code of Sage 50. Sometimes, it happens an error message: “Sage 50 error serial number entered not valid” displayed on your screen when you enter your serial number due to several reasons that we come to know in the below paragraph and its resolutions as well.
Reasons behind “Sage 50 error serial number entered not valid” error
However, it is possible that there can be numerous causes behind this error. Let’s see some of the most probable causes that lead to this error including:
- You might be using unknown account ID
- The entered serial number is invalid during the installation process
- You might be trying to activate the older version
- It is also possible behind encountering this error is if you attempt to activate different Sage 50 version
- Security settings may prevent Sage 50 during online activation.
Solutions to fix Sage 50 error serial number entered not valid
In order to fix this issue, you need to follow the appropriate steps in the sequence order:
Step 1: Check out the Sage 50 version that need to be activate
- Initially, click on the Main window
- Next, go to the “Help” menu
- And then a windows open, verify the Sage 50 version in the same window
- Along with that, make a note of the version, year, and release of the program.
Important note: Make sure that you have to activate the right program if the program does not match with the version.
To do so, follow the steps:
- The very first, install the actual/right program
- And then you have to click on Section IV.
Step 2: Make sure that the serial number entered should be correct
- Firstly, verify your serial number before you enter it
- Along with that verify your account as well
- If the details that you entered is correct then move to step 4
- Otherwise or your serial number is incorrect then move to step 3
Step 3: Configure your serial number from your received email which is sent by Sage software
- The very first, find out the email ID where your activation code and serial number is mailed
- Before you enter the number, verify it once and then enter
- Make sure that you have setup your wizard for the right Sage 50 version which is being installed
- Along with that. Verify that the download link that was used is correct for downloading the installation file.
Step 4: Activate your program manually
In case, you still encountering the same error message then activate your program manually
Enter the correct serial number when you download the new Sage 50 version or while upgrading the program.
Step 5: Finally, restart your system
- Once the installation process completes then restart your system
- Verify that the Sage 50 is successfully upgraded
- In case, it is not upgraded then reinstall the Sage 50 once again.
Connect with Sage technical support team
The above-discussed is the complete steps to get rid of the Sage 50 error serial number entered not valid error. In case, if still struggling with the same issue then it is advisable you to connect with the Sage technical support team via Sage 50 helpdesk number 1844-871-6291. You can connect them by dropping an email at [email protected] or do 24*7 Sage 50 live chat support with dedicated experts.