Sage 50 and 100 Versions and Editions
Sage, with its accounting software, has made its reach accessible to all the sectors of the market. Be it a small, medium-size business or it is an enterprise.
You can use Sage Accounting, Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage 50c, Sage 300, Sage ERP, Sage 200c, Sage Pay, Sage POS to fulfil all types of your accounting and bookkeeping requirements. However, there is a difference in all the versions which is directly proportional to the requirement and specificity of the industry your business belongs to. To know which Sage edition or version suits your business, connect with us via Live Chat Support.
Reasons and Causes of Errors in Sage 50 and Sage 100
- The server connection is lost
- Backup not done properly
- Moving company data to another system
- Permissions are not valid
- After upgrading Windows, data is lost
- Restoration is not successful
- The file is renamed by ransom-ware in the folder of SAJ
- Company file you try to open is missing or corrupted
- Interruption while installing the software
- The software does not meet system requirements
- Integration issues with third-party software
Sage Error Codes with Error Messages or Reasons
- Sage Error Code 1603 – “Error occurs during Installation”
- Sage Error Code 1308 – “Source file not found”
- Sage Error Code 1406 – “Could not write InstanceIndex to Key”
- Sage Error Code 1721 – “Windows Installer Package causes the problem”
- Sage Error Code 1919 – “ODBC data source configuration error”
- Sage Error Code 5100 – Installation failure of Microsoft.net.
- Sage Error Code R6034 – “Error of Runtime”
- Sage Error Code 1606 – “Location of the network cannot be accessed”
- Sage Error Code 1402 – “Key is unable to open”
- Sage Error Code 1324 – “There is an invalid character in the folder path”
Sage 50 Live Chat Support
Sage Live chat support is one of the easiest ways of communicating with our Sage 50 technical support. Through this way of communication, you can directly connect with the expert technical personnel to resolve your query or issues. Live chat option is available at the bottom right corner of the website. With the help of this support, you don’t have to wait in the queue to talk with the support team. It is the instant way of connecting with the technical customer support team to get your glitches resolved.
You can also connect with Sage support team via a toll-free number and email as well. The team is available all around the clock so you don’t need to worry. Whenever you have any queries or problems you can easily contact the Sage support team toll-free number or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.