The latest version of Sage 50 not opening after windows update and continuously getting repeated error. There are several technical reasons and maybe some internal errors that stop the Sage 50 accounting software from opening. Once you recognize the issue then it will be easy for you to resolve or you can easily fix the error.
Let’s take a look at some of the root causes and the reason of why Sage 50 not opening after windows update. This could be an innumerable and unknown reason which makes a resolution bit tricky to identify the real threat and what resolution step should be taken to solve the issue.
Reasons Behind Sage 50 not Opening after Windows Update Error
- Computer host-name can’t be received
- Firewall blocked Sage 50 or Pervasive
- User Account Control (UAC) blocked pervasive
- Incorrect Data path
- Workstation can’t ping the server
- Pervasive is not running
- Missing the latest Service Release
- Damaged user profile in windows
- Destroyed or damaged program files
- Antivirus blocked program or application
- The server cannot be located with IP address.
You May Also Read :Sage 50 Cannot be Started Error
Solutions to Fix Sage 50 not Opening after Windows Update
Nothing is more frustrating than not being able to access something when you need it at that particular time. But don’t worry; there are many solutions available currently. Using that, you can resolve your error easily. Here, we have mentioned some of the solutions for your reference; you just need to follow these steps that are directly by the support team.
Troubleshooting steps that you can follow in any case you are getting the error
- Go to the Sage 50 accounting desktop click ‘right’ and select properties
- Click on the Compatibility tab on the properties options
- Un-click the box to run this program in the compatibility mode itself
- When the option is grayed out, you need to check for settings change for all users at the bottom
- Click Apply and then Ok
- Press Control + Alt + Delete to choose Start Task Manager
- Browse to the details tab at the top. In case, that is not visible click on More Details on the processes tab
- Then search for “peachw.exe”
- Go to the process and click End Task. You can even skip the next step if you are not able to see “peachw.exe”
- Try again to open the program
- If the program still not opens, restart your system and try again.
If the latest service release is missing then follow these steps:-
This is also one of the reasons, why Sage 50 not running because of missing latest service releases. So, for this the steps you need to follow are mentioned below:-
- Close your Sage 50 accounting software
- Then start your computer
- Go to the data path and browse the updates folder
- Right-click on the latest service release on the updates folder
- Select run as administrator
- To install the update simply follow the on-screen directions
- Once the update complete then open Sage 50 accounting software
- Go to Help and verify the update installed about Sage 50 accounting.
How to get in touch?
In case, you are still not able to fix the error or facing any problem while updating then you need to get in touch with the Sage 50 technical support team. Just dial the Sage 50 customer support phone number 1844-871-6291, send the email at [email protected] or do a live chat with professionals.