Sage ACT Error 2601 shows the error message- “Error: Cannot insert the duplicate key row in the object ‘sys.syscommittab’ with unique index ‘si_xdes_id’ …… error 2601”.
It occurs in your Sage account when the user try to restore, backup, repair, copy, or create or synchronizing the remote database. So to resolve it; here you get the solution directly by the support team. Sage ACT has 3 editions that is ACT! Cloud, ACT! Pro, and ACT! Premium.
The team is always here to help you out in all the errors that you are facing. You can also get in touch via Sage 50 technical support number 1844-871-6291. The team members are educated, expert, trained and professional who understand all your queries and issues quickly and get you the solution. Here are the causes and the solution that you must know about. Follow the solution to resolve the error smoothly without having any interruption.
Causes for Sage Act Error 2601
This error is cause due to the Microsoft published for the MS SQL Server. It causes the checkpoint and backup operations on MS SQL Server database fail because of the table row is duplicate in database that is get inserted into the database back-end. It can occur in any version of the ACT where it has the SQL 2008.
Solution to Fix the Sage Act Error 2601
- First of all, close the Sage ACT and also close the other applications which run on SQL Server
- Do the download and then save the Act_Diagnostics_v17_2.exe file in your system
- Now open the ACT Diagnostics v17.2
- After that press the OK button of disclaimer
- Then click on the database and also select the Database list
- You need to choose the affected database
- Then click on the Actions option
- In Actions, choose the Syscommittab Repair option
- After receiving the notification of warning
- Then close all the applications that uses the SQL Server
- Select the Yes option, that start the Update and do Repair
- When you close the status bar and the command windows
- The ACT Diagnostics opens automatically then close it.
This is the process that you need to follow one by another to fix the error smoothly.
How to reach us?
Still, you are facing any issues or queries regarding the technical or functional problems then contact the team immediately to fix it out. You just need to dial the Sage 50 support toll-free number 1844-871-6291 anytime from anywhere. The team is well mannered, friendly and polite so they can easily handle all the situations and give you the best support regarding your issues. You can also contact them via email or do a Sage 50 live chat with the experts. They are happy to serve you when needed and never let you go without any solution or information.