Sage is accounting software which is fulfilling the user’s expectations as per the business needs. Sage allows users to perform multitask with the complete safety of company data. It helps to run the organization in a smooth and well-organized way. Sometimes, while working with Sage you may face “ Sage error 911911 security violation and access denied “. This can delay your work and waste your time as well. This article covers the error, causes, and resolutions.
What “Sage error 911911 security violation and access denied” error is?
Users may face the error while working with Sage anytime and gets the message as “911911 security violation and 911911 Access Denied”. This can happen due to many technical glitches and in this error, Sage denies access to the user because of this error.
Possible Causes of the “Sage error 911911”
Although, there could be many possible reasons some of them are mentioned below :
- Encryption of Transaction request
- Malware or virus attack on the computer
- XML web series is disabled
- More than one MID-MKEY pairs
- Merchant keys( MKEY ) or merchant id (MID) are incorrect and improper. MKEYS shows the 12 characters and covers the capital letter and numbers, and MID shows the 12 digit numbers which indicate the Virtual terminal ID.
Methods to Resolve the Sage Error 911911
You can easily rectify the Sage error 911911 by using the below two methods. Let’s have a look at both methods one by one.
Method 1 – Sage 911911 Error Security Violation
- Go to settings option
- Now, go to option start configuration >>> start IP restriction menu
- At this step, check if you have mentioned the correct the IP address
Method 2 – To achieve our assistance service
- First of all, remove the hide of the Account entity
- Now, reset the account
- Go to and click on option Administration >> then click on Account option >> press AccountBoxLong and add the window to windows screen, click on the save option
- Now, at this step confirm that you can create a new organization file
- Hide account entity
- Verify if still, the error persists or not
- Browse the template using the windows explorer, in the folder, you can get four files i.e ifsroles.dat, acc2menu.dat, system.dat, and rrights.dat.
- Once files are located, you need to underscore all the four files, do the right click on it and select choose option copy
- Locate the hca folder and right-click on it, select the paste option which will replace the accessible files
- Now, login to the local edition of Sage APA
- For login, you can use the default Sage login user and password
Hopefully, the above information regarding Sage Error 911911 security violation and access denied helped you a lot. For any query or help, dial Sage 50 technical support number and connect to the Sage team. The team is available 24*7 to provide you resolution, doubts, and queries related to Sage. The sage team is polite, and having years of experience. The Sage team is certified and dedicated to the customers. You can also Sage 50 live chat with the Sage technicians or, email at [email protected] Alternatively, you can fill your details on the website, and soon you will receive e call from the Sage team with the resolution.