Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1 Update is available that provides you advanced features and updated laws that you need to know about. If you are running a lower version and facing some issues or bugs then do update it and your issue is resolved. For updating it here is the solution so you can do it by your own. Here you also get to know new laws and features that you get in this update. You can also directly contact to the Sage 50 support phone number.
Reasons for Sage Fixed Assets Updating
- RH & RM is the new depreciation method added as the new feature.
- Enhancements are-
- On-topic learning quick access
- User adjustable asset list
- Laws for tax are updated-
- Depreciation caps are increased in automobiles for vehicles that are in service in 2019 and more
- Updated form 4562
- For 2019 beginners, the section 179 expense deductions increased.
Solution to Update Sage Fixed Assets to Latest Version
- Open the Sage software in your system
- Then in the system tray, click on the option Sage Advisor Update
- Verify your version of Sage software and if it’s not the latest version that is 2019.1
- You need to click on the check for updates and you get a list for the updates from your version to the latest version
- Tick-mark the checkbox in front of the Sage Fixed Assets listed products
- Now press the Download only or Download & Install button
- In the Download only option,
- you can later again open the Sage Advisor Update and for starting the installation do select the download & install option
- Then locate it in the C:\Sage Advisor Update\Sage.US.SBS.SFA.SU then do run the .exe file that is the setup file as an Administrator
- Select the Next button and then Yes button and again Yes to uninstall this version of software
- Now the installation is begin automatically and wait for it to complete
- At the end, click on the Finish button after successful installation.
- In download & Install option,
- After the complete download the installation is being processed
- Click on the button named Next and then press the Yes and again press the Yes button
- Wait for the program to install completely
- At the end, do select the Finish button in the installation window.
After this you also need to do the Data conversion to do the work with the updated version. For data conversion you need to follow the following steps:-
- Go to the Start menu and then search for the Sage Fixed Assets
- In the Sage Fixed Assets, click on the Tools
- Now select the Conversion Utility option
- In Conversion Utility, click on the Next button and again o the Next button
- Do select the entire database with Conversion status of ready to convert and click on the Next button
- Then do select the convert option
- Now click on the Close after the complete conversion.
How to contact us?
Still, you are facing the issues whether they are functional or technical you can easily contact the support team. To contact them for your queries and glitches dial the toll-free Sage 50 customer support number, send email at email@example.com, do a Sage 50 live chat. The team is happy to help you out in any condition according to your requirements. They try to give you the best always as they are here in your service 24/7 hours.