In QuickBooks gear icon is a tool through which you can lead to setting menu and control the features given in the QuickBooks. It allow you to manage many task of the QuickBooks. Sometimes user see a issue of disappearing the issue of gear icon which can be solved through some below mentioned troubleshooting steps. If still you need for some help and trying to get a help with the trust worthy technicians simply fill the customer contact form at accountingguide.co or do QuickBooks live chat to get the solutions.
What is the Gear Icon in QuickBooks?
In the QuickBooks gear icon is a universal point or icon through which you can get the setting menu in QuickBooks which helps you to use many features available in QuickBooks. It also helps users to manage the different tasks such as changing company files, set up accounts, and many checking the recurring transactions, etc. This is one of the best features available in QuickBooks which helps you to control the things in an organized manner.
Now we need to know where Gear Icon in the QuickBooks is.
Where is Gear Icon in QuickBooks?
In QuickBooks, you can easily find the Gear icon on the right side of the company name. The other name of this Gear icon is “wheel”. QuickBooks online has organized the interface with the two icons which are plus(+) and gear. You can easily find the gear icon on the top right side of the QuickBooks at the homepage between the creates and helps button.
The gear icon is having many tools such as tools, settings, lists, and the company. You can use the icon to access the features and tools of QuickBooks.
Some of the features and given below:
- Settings – This option allows you to set up the company information, transactions, and fields used in transactions.
- Lists – This option helps you can see the services, products, and the transactions
- Tools – This option allows the users to set up a budget and reconcile with the bank. Additionally, the tools options help you to an ability to import the lists. Some examples are item list and chart of accounts
- Company – This special category can help you to manage the users and QuickBooks online account
While using the QuickBooks users face the issue of disappearing of the gear icon. Below steps helps you to solve these issues and with troubleshooting steps.
Causes of Disappearing of the Gear Icon in QuickBooks Issue
Generally, the gear icon disappears when then are any changes done in the features of the QuickBooks online. After this issue, if you need to troubleshoot the things to get the gear icon back. To do the same follow the below steps.
Troubleshooting Steps for Gear Icon Disappearing QuickBooks Issue
Below steps helps you to fix the gear icon disappearing issue. You just need to follow the below steps:
- First, open the QuickBooks accounts by using an incognito window or private browser
- After that, check if you can see the Gear Icon. If it is available, then open your browser and clear all the cache, which helps you to fix the issues related to the browser such as missing buttons and errors
- Finally, go to the browsers to check if the error is solved or not
Hopefully, the above steps help you to solve the gear icon disappearing issue. Although troubleshooting steps are given to help you.
Seeking for Help?
For more information or for any assistance you can do a live chat with the QuickBooks professionals and get the advice and solutions. QuickBooks Helpdesk is assigned wit the experts, experienced and knowledgeable technicians which can solve the errors, concerns, and issues related to QuickBooks quickly within the time limit. You can also email at [email protected] or fill the customer contact form to get a call back from the QuickBooks support team which is available 24*7 to help you with all the concerns of the QuickBooks.